Prologue

°°°
The rain was getting colder and colder and the teardrops on me were freezing my body. And I... I couldn't move. I was frozen. Petrified.
The fresh smell in the woods turned into the smell of rotten flesh. The trees were almost impossible to see because of the fog and all the animals were suddenly shut. All silent. A deep silence, not in the peaceful way, in the terrifying and threatening way.
The moon was showing off a little through the clouds and the sound of running feet was getting closer. And closer...
My body was in tension and in a few seconds the steps had stopped. And then silence.
I forced myself to walk and was looking around desperately to see if i can catch a figure in the moon's pale light. Maybe he left. I stopped and held my breath to try to listen to his. Couldn't hear a thing. Maybe he was waiting for me at the entrance of the forest or maybe... maybe he just left.
Hardly convincing my legs to move i took some steps. The thought that i had no ideea where i was going and that i was almost blind there had terrified me. It was better than staying in open field. Better than being chased by him.
I started touching the trees so i will not bang into them and when i wanted to turn left to look behind i bumped into him. I knew it was him from the parfume, his breathing his height.
Trembling i stepped aside and he slowly walked to me. A slight moon light had landed on his face and i finally got to see his face. His destroyed face. The lips i once knew were almost gone and half of his face was rotten . He was still wearing his white shirt and the blood was also there. I wanted to cry, to scream, to do something.
Tears rolling down my cheeks; i was stunned.
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do this to you!" i said sobbing.
He raised his arm and tried to touch me but i was too afraid. I hesitated.
"It's ok babe. I forgive you." he said and wiped my tears. His hand i once kissed was now cold and rough on my cheek.
His hands were holding my face as he was getting closer to me. Our bodies were touching. Then he smiled:
"But you have to die as well." said and the cold hands grabbed my neck. He was choking me. Pushing me down so i was laying on the ground with his legs on my arms. I was unable to move or scream and was looking helpless in his eyes desperately searching for air.

Then I wake up.
°°°