Gluttony

(romance warning hehe🌚)

A Deadly Sin with lips like cherry dew, eyes of slanted onyx, face white as death, hair blacker than jet.

And a kiss that left you hungering for more.

I've realized now, it was my mistake, as soon as our mouths touched.

----

I shoulder into the alley, my dark eyes pensive.

"Why are you still here?"

It isn't a demand, its a plea.

He looks up at me, shadows falling over a slender face, those reddened lips wet.

Wet with what?

I squint at him in the dark. "You know this is wrong, you have to go back."

He tilts his chin, a fat peach in hand as he leans forward to take a bite.

He's always eating.

"Do you want me to leave?"

I shake my head,"it's not about what I want,"I take a breath,"it's about what's right, what will prevent anymore carnage."

Gluttony scrunches his brows,"huh, carnage, I've always liked that word." He takes another bite out of the peach.

I clench my fists, he wasn't leaving, he didn't want to leave, and I didn't want him to either, but why?

There was chaos outside, flames rampant, screams coming off every street corner.

And yet

Being a glutton wasn't so bad.

Even if it was destroying everything I love.

I move closer, and crouch in front of him, yanking his face, and bring his red mouth to mine.

He tastes like peaches.

When he grabs my hair and bites my lip, I can only gasp.

This, what we had now, wasn't going away, and I didn't want it to go away.

I don't care, I just want more and more.

But what about him?

I close my eyes when I feel his teeth on my neck.

When would he be satisfied? When would he have enough of my heart and my touch.

Would he ever have enough? Or would he just devour me whole, and lick his lips, hungering for more?

(First time writing a romance scene, ohmygawd I feel so frickin awkward 🙃)