Chapter 2: ~Owen causes trouble~

Hey there! I hope you like Chapter 2: The Poison, where Owen does a silly thing and Kitty does something by accident. Thanks for reading and remember to comment of what you think about it, and Kitty is know an adult. Because I just noticed when I wrote this chapter she was a cat and she was turning the washing machine to high wash and put clothes in their. I don't think cats can do that. xDDD

Owen is very naughty and doesn't really understand what he's doing. He's got orange skin and blue eyes aswell. Kitty is very nice, polite and kind. She's also got orange skin with ALSO blue eyes. She understands exactly what Owen is doing... But does she understand that Owen is doing this evil plan, but Owen doesn't understand that he's doing it though?

1 hour before tea...

''Right, let put that their and lets put the machine in the safe!'' ordered herself as she put the poison on her desk in her shop but put it in a machine and put the machine in the safe. Owen was hiding behind the door, as he watched Kitty put the poison in the box.

''Whats that in the box, Kitty?'' asked Owen.

''Um, some products!'' replied Kitty lieing a bit.

''Let's go and see!''' whispered Owen for no reason why but Kitty didn't hear Owen and went straight past Owen to do the washing in the back room.

''A low wash or a high wash?'' questioned Kitty herself.

''HIGH WASH!'' shouted Owen but the washing was supposed to go on a low wash.

''Thanks, Owen!'' replied Kitty actually believing Owen but she was getting to carried away and didn't know Owen didn't understand. Kitty went out of the room but the washing machine ripped the clothes up and Owen said, ''OH MY, THE WASHING MACHINE RIPPED UP THE CLOTHES, BAD WASHING MACHINE!'' screamed Owen. Kitty ran in the room and asked, ''Whats up?'' ''Nothing!'' replied Owen pretending that he didn't scream. ''OK!'' replied Kitty but she did know Owen did scream and she heard exactly was Owen said.

When Kitty went in the washing machine room...

''Whats in the machine?'' asked Owen. ''Can you tip it out?''

''OK... be sure to clean the drink up!'' replied. As Kitty tipped the machine the poison accidently went over the pizza.

Fire came in the shop and took the pizza. ''Don't...'' shouted Kitty but Fire already went out and delivere the poisoned pizza to Debbie and Steve's house.... for the kittypets to have....