Unbirthday Party Preperations (Riddle Rosehearts x listener)

Riddle: Hello, listener? Snap out of it!
[Listener shakes their head]

Riddle: That is the third time you have spaced out during our study session, is everything alright?

[Listener confesses they're nervous about the upcoming unbirthday party]

Riddle: You are nervous about the approaching unbirthday party? Why is that? You are a second year student, just like me. Thus you should have no reason to worry.

[Listener looks down at their lap as Riddle continues]

Riddle: How about this, you stay here and study for a bit  while I make some preparations. After that is finished, we can go for a walk around. How does that sound?

[Listener looks at him with visible confusion]

Riddle: What is it? There is no logical reason to keep working if you are simply going to continue worrying. Forcing yourself to focus in an unstable state will only deplete yourself more. I surmise that a quick walk around the dorm should refresh your mind. Additionally, I will gladly reiterate the unbirthday party preparations if that will grant you ease of mind.
[Listener agrees]

Riddle: Wonderful then, I will revisit you when everything is ready.

[Riddle walks out the Heartslaybul common room, leaving listener to study]

[A fair amount of time passes until Riddle returns to the common room]

Riddle: I'm back, are you ready listener?

[Listener insists that they can keep working and they can take a break later.]

Riddle: You want to stay here and keep working, why is that?

[Listener says he shouldn't have to worry about them being anxious]

[Riddle huffs at the statement]

Riddle: It is my duty as house warden and as,
[Riddle pauses]

Riddle: [awkwardly] your boyfriend to resolve any woes that you may have. Even if you believe it to be a bother, you deserve someone to listen to you.

[Listener smiles and holds back a laugh.]

Riddle: What is so funny?

[Listener grins, suddenly taking his hand into theirs. They tease by insisting they need to take their walk.]

Riddle: [Threateningly] Patronizing me? I see how it is. Would you prefer if we went back to studying? I can easily tutor you all night if necessary?

[Listener shakes their head, letting his hand go out of instinct.]

Riddle: Y-you didn't have to let go. Your hands,

[Riddle pauses]

Riddle: they fit quite nicely in mine.

[Listener laces their fingers with Riddle again]

Riddle: Now, lets proceed. I first want to show you the rose maze. Considering how well the students have been taking care of the rose bushes as of late.

[Riddle leads listener out of Heartslaybul and towards the rose maze]

Riddle: Hm, both the white and the red roses are growing properly. Perfectly in time for our monthly unbirthday party.

[Listener looks at the roses, reaching out their hand to pick one.]

Riddle: [sternly] Wait, what do you think you are doing?

[Listener retracts their hand]

Riddle: Rule 228: You must not pick flowers from the garden on [emphasize] Wednesdays. Even if you are a second year, I want nothing less than perfection from you darling.