The Advice

Ben laid on the soft grass looking at the sun. He was deep in his mind.

He had gotten finished picking berries and now was back to the watering hole to lay down. Now he was alone with his thoughts. He had a big smile on his face as he looked up into the sky.

Yas walked up behind him from the forest. She approached him as he still stared into the sky.

"Um, Ben?" Yas said as she stared at his face. Ben just laid still. She nudged him with her foot.

Ben looked up to her, waking up from his daydream. He has a look of shock on his face as he stared at Yas.

"What's got you all happy?" Yas asked. Ben looked at her. "Y'know you had this giant smile on your face, right?" Yas responded to his confused look. Ben stared at her in shock.

"Um, yeah it's just today was a good berry day!" Ben responded. Yas stared stared him.

"A good berry day?" Yas questioned.

Ben forced a smile upon his face. "Lots of berries!" Ben said, "yum, yum," Ben picked up the basket and showed it to Yas.

"Mhm, a good berry day," Yas said looking in the handmade basket. The basket was only 1/4 filled, and the berries had green splotches on them. Yas looked at Ben, and sat down next to him.

"I have a feeling it was more then a 'good berry day'," Yas said. Ben looked at the grass.

"Is it really that obvious?" Ben asked, a little whiney. Yas nodded her head.

"You know you can tell me," Yas said with a smile. Ben shyly looked up at her.

"So something else is up," Ben said, "but it's not that big of a deal." Yas nudged him.

"I think it's a pretty big deal if you had such a big smile on your face," Yas responded.

"It's a little embarrassing to be honest," Ben told Yas. Yas smirked and looked at him.

"Lay it on me," Yas said. Ben took a deep breath.

The bushes moved around over to their left. Ben instantly looked that way, followed by Yas.

"What is it?" Yas asked.

"I don't know bet we should go check it out," Ben responded slowly getting up. Ben slowly approached the bush.

Just then Darius jumped out.

"Boo!" He yelled. Ben fell backwards with a scream. Darius laughed. Ben looked up at him.

"Really?" Ben said.

Darius laughed some more. "You should've seen your face!" Darius told him. Ben sat up.

"Sorry man, it was just the perfect opportunity," Darius said, "here let me help you up." Darius held his hand out. Ben looked up to him and blushed.

"Um, thanks," Ben said taking his hand. Yas watched the scene with full focus.

"HEY, Ben weren't going to get more berries from another patch because we are getting low over here?" asked Yas. Ben stared at her confused.

"I don't remember that-" Ben started.

"Your right we should leave now, gotta go now Darius! Bye!" Yas shouted dragging Ben along into the forest.

"Okay!" Darius said, waving them goodbye with a smile. Ben blushed,as he smile and waved.

"Yas where are we going?" Ben asked after walking for around 10 minutes.

"Somewhere more recluse, so we can talk about that thing," Yas responded. Ben stared at her wide eyed.