You're Lovely

Diego's POV

I started to admire Adrian's physic as he slept. He seemed to sleep so peacefully regardless of the hard concrete floor underneath him.
The more I admired him, the more I felt attracted to him.

Maybe that kiss wasn't so bad

Did he really do that purposely, or did he do that by accident?
I don't know...

I stand up to approach Adrian's sleeping body.

As I was making my way towards him, I see a bag beside the box I was leaning on earlier.
That wasn't there before.

My legs begin to follow the bag.
I kneel down and open the bag carefully as if there were bombs inside it.

Food?
Had my prayers finally been answered?

I search inside it to find a couple of pieces of stale bread, 3 family sized bags of Takis chips and 6 bottles of water.
Hmmm

I don't know if this counts as food but ill take it.
I begin to grab a bag of Takis and open it.

I hadn't realized how long I haven't eaten

I believe the last time I ate was back at school. I ate lunch, and last hour I had managed to sneak a snack.
I take a bite of a chip and I could feel myself feeling much better already.

I had maybe eaten 5 or 6 before grabbing a water bottle from the bag and drinking half of it. 
Afterwords I had eaten about half of the bag before realizing we haven't received much food.
I do want to leave some for Adrian.

So I set the takis bag down inside the bag and put the cap back on the water bottle.

I look back over at Adrian who was still sound asleep.
What time is it outside?

Maybe I could check around the basement to see if there is a covered window around somewhere.
After all, the basement was a pretty spacious area.
I stand up and walk around the basement, close by the walls.

I begin to snoop around the walls, but I could hardly see anything.

I start pointing my hands forward, feeling the touch of the walls to get a better understanding of our surroundings.

I could only feel the bumps of the walls, but I still couldn't manage to understand where we were.
Until I hit the unfamiliar sensation. It was smooth. I scrape my finger on it for a second and I understood the sound.
A WINDOW!