𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲: Bad Anon

an Arcade called Game Central Station, there's an Arcade Game called Fix-It Felix Jr., where it was waiting for someone putting the coin in there to playing with it.

In the opening of the game, there was muscular guy with huge hands, huge feet, spiky dark auburn hair, brown eyes, thick eyebrows, a small gap in his upper front teeth, a big pink nose, and rosy cheeks. This man wears a red-orange plaid shirt with ripped off sleeves and two out of three yellow buttons buttoned up, a turquoise shirt underneath his plaid shirt, and a pair of burgundy red overalls with a broken left strap; worn knees; and tattered leg cuffs. He's never seen wearing shoes.

"My name's Ralph, and I'm a bad guy." The man, who's named Ralph narrated, as Ralph was walking into his tree stump, right before he yawned and fell asleep in his stump.

An Bulldozer soon moving his stump into an Dump pile, and that made Ralph woke up from his sleep to see what just happened "Let's see. I'm nine feet tall. I weight 643 pounds. Got a little bit of temper on me."

"Hey, you moved my stump!" 8-Bit Ralph said, with angry tone right before he letting out an growl while he seem to be pounding into the ground, an hotel was being built and small people who's called The Nicelanders walking up into their new home.

"My passion bubbles very near the surface, I guess not gonna lie.." Ralph continued narratingc as 8-Bit Ralph walking up into the building with rage fulling into his veins "..Anyhoo, what else? Uh... Oh yeah, I'm a wrecker. I wreck thing. Professionally and an pretty good darn one to be real."

"I'm gonna wreck it!" 8-Bit Ralph shouted, right before he started to wrecking the building. Right before he grabbed one of the Nicelanders and throws him across the building "I'm very good at what I do. Probably the best I know."

"The thing is, fixing is the name of the game

"The thing is, fixing is the name of the game." 8-Bit soon make an huge hole top of the building, as he raised his hand up into the air "Literally, it's called Fix-It Felix, Jr for a reason."

"Fix it, Felix!" The Nicelanders said, as there was diminutive man with fair skin, brown hair, and blue eyes. He wears a blue plumber's outfit with a white undershirt, and brown boots and gloves. His cap is also blue and has his initials detailed on it, his name is Fix-It Felix Jr, the main protagonist of the Fix-It Felix Jr Arcade Game as he said his iconic catchphrase "I can Fix it!"

 His cap is also blue and has his initials detailed on it, his name is Fix-It Felix Jr, the main protagonist of the Fix-It Felix Jr Arcade Game as he said his iconic catchphrase "I can Fix it!"