𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼: 30th Anniversary Party!

Soon, Ralph made it into the train station where's he was greeted by his fellow villains and the train took off from Pac-Man into the Game Central Station where's all of the characters goes into their game to bring gamers to joy.

Game Central Station resembles a gigantic underground subway station on the interior, but on the exterior, it is the power strip for most of the consoles in the arcade. Any suspicious characters are given security checks by the Surge Protector, who acts as the sole authority figure. When games are unplugged, Game Central Station becomes a home for survivors, who resemble homeless beggars found in big cities. Connecting Game Central Station and the consoles is a transit system consisting of trains stylized to represent their respective games.

All of the villains waved their hand to saying goodbye to each-other, while they're headed off into their game but Ralph wasn't so lucky as an Alarm went off which made Ralph grunts in frustration to knowing that's he did something wrong.

"Step aside, sir. Random security check." An blue-skinned man wearing an security guard clothes zapped by, he don't have an name, but he goes by the Surge Protector since his job to keeping on check if anything goes wrong.

"Random my behind! You always stop me no matter what." Ralph said, as he hated this guy when he was security check on Ralph.

"I'm just an Surge protector doing my job, sir." The Surge Protector said, as he was checking on the board to know who was it "Name?"

"Lara Croft." Ralph said, which's an lie that's didn't fool the Surge Protector.

"Name?" The Surge Protector said louder, while still checking on the board.

"Fine, it's Wreck-It Ralph!" Ralph admitted, to his annoyance.

"And where are you coming from exactly?" The Surge Protector said, looking at him with an suspicious glance.

"Uh... Pac-Man." The Wrecker said, as he still carrying the cherry from that game, The Protector wrote it down before he asked an question "Did you bring any type of fruit with you?"

Ralph immediately hid the fruit from the guard with an nervous expression on his face "Nope! Nope. No fruit!"

"Okay, what are you headed into?" Surge Protector said, wanting to know where's the Wrecker said into, right before Ralph responded "Fix-It Felix Jr."

"Anything to declare?" The Protector said, wrote another note down on the board.

"I hate you..." Ralph responded, which the Protector nodded "I get that a lot. Proceed."

Soon, the Surge Protector zapped out from Ralph sight, soon Ralph walking toward into Fix-It Felix Jr while eating one of the cherry but he knew that's people are afraid of him due of him being a Bad Guy.

"If you leave your game, stay safe, stay alert, and whatever you do, don't die. Because if you die outside your own game, you don't regenerate.. EVER! Well, it's Game Over." An famous blue Hedgehog said, to telling people about what happened if they leave their game.

" An famous blue Hedgehog said, to telling people about what happened if they leave their game