I want to live like her life ....

---
We often fool ourselves
And say that it's love
Only cause when it's gone
We end up being lonely

"Wooooooooohhhh" that's the crowd.

Everytime I announce that I have a major concert, the crowds buy all tickets just to watch me.

-----------------

"Princess, wake up it's our cassle 500th year anniversary. Your grandma is waiting ouside"

It's 7:00 A.M . That's the time The Royal maiden get inside my room just to wake me up.

------------------

So how are we to know
That it's just isn't so
That we just have to let each other go

Everyday I practice and practice so that my voice became perfect before I perform.

------------------

"This is the dress that you're going to dress, princess"

Gowns, sandals, crown are all sucks. Sometimes, I wish one day I could wear pants, jeans and shorts just like the normal people wearing.

------------------

There were many time when we shared precious moments
But later realized they were only stolen moments
So how are we to know
That is just wasnt so
That we just had to let each other go

I looked at the picture, of a PERFECT GIRL or let's say a Princess. She always wear beautiful smile. She have a time to herself and to the people she love. Me ?? I don't know.

-----------------

I saw a Girl on a photo frame,holding a mic. Singing infront of many people. With a nice shoes, beautiful dress, a purple hair. I wish I could be that one someday. Can do anything without permission. Can tour all over the world. Can see the beauty of nature. And talk to all people that I didn't know. But------- it's------just a wish. It would never ever came true.

--------------------------------------------
The Princess and The Popstar

--------------------------------------------

"I WAN'T TO LIVE LIKE HER LIFE"

( A/ N : heyy everybody :) let's vote and comment. Sorry for the interrupt :) ^^)

"Elina, you do very great. But------------------"

"Yeah I know. But next time do it very, very much great. I'm I right Dexter"

Then I walk out and close the door sa abot ng makakaya ko.

I even hear him even though I'm now inside of my room. Dexter he's my manager.

"Don't call me that"

Lumapit sakin si Kiera my puppy.

"Kiera, bakit ganun I'll do my best. But they never appreciated?  People like, people love. But the people who made me like this, doesn''t like my performance, my presentation. Is there anything I can do?"

*bark*

"Sana naging aso narin ako like you Kiera, so that I can understand what you saying, and know what you're thinking"

*bark*

Kinarga ko si Kiera. I watch Princess Diana picture. She's so Gorgeous, She's perfect.

Sana kagaya ng buhay ko ang buhay niya. Sana ako nalang siya. She can do all things she wan't to do. Her works, is to attend, anniversaries, parties and etc. on a thousand cassle's. Speech here, speech there then go home and take a rest on her big royal room. Wake up late in the morning. And sleeping early in the evening. No contract signing, no photo shoots, no concert's, no interviews. She's so lucky, she has time to enjoy her life.

"I want to live like her life"

===============================================================

"Princess Diana, this is *blah*blah*"

Visitors ar sucks. Ang dami na ng pinakilala sakin ng lola ko. Ang sakit na ng likod ko. Masakit narin paa ko.

Everyday grandma practrice me to be A Perfect Princess. Also how to intertain visitor's in our palace. But it's kinda tired. I hate being a princess. Everytime I do everything  or go everywhere I have a security. And before I go, grandma must know.

Unlike Elina. She can do anything FREE. No interruption because people didn't know. She can eat and eat and eat until her's stomach became big because she's free. She can go everywhere she wan't without any permission from a person. She can dress any dresses she like/want. She can wear shoes, a rubber shoes, or anything she like. She's so lucky, she has a FREEDOM to enjoy life.

"I wan't to live like her life"

(A/N: how is it po ?? Comment your opinion po. Then Vote. Thank You)