SIX. ghost and zombies are just like you

NOTHING COULD prepare Danielle for what would happen at this football game

NOTHING COULD prepare Danielle for what would happen at this football game. The only group of people to know about what could possibly happened were the cheerleaders minus Vanessa who'd been left out of the cheerleading meetings because she was also part of the debate team and simply couldn't make it.

Regardless of her absent, no one could really understand what was going on in the current moment. The football players ran away from Zed along with the Coach.

Zed threw his helmet to the ground, huffing and puffing as he walked over to the crowd.

Soon, the Z-Alert alarm went off signifying the dangers of what would happen.

Danielle hopped off the stands and made her way to Vanessa who stood back in almost shock and horror.

"Run." Danielle whispered to Vanessa.

"What?" The girl cowered, "And what are you gonna do exactly?"

"Expose myself to Seabrook."

Vanessa pulled on Danielle's arm, "Expose yourself? Are you crazy?"

"It's either expose myself or watch half the school get taken down by zombies." Danielle said, "What do you think I should do Dora?"

"Have fun out there." Vanessa smiled and ran off.

Danielle sighed and closed her eyes for a moment. Going ghost wasn't something she typically did. She would do it that the most random times and couldn't control it.

She tried her best to ghost and something that her father said that he said when he was ghosting was "I'm going ghost!" but that felt stupid.

"Just say it." She muttered to herself, "It's not like anyone will notice." She sighed, "I'm going ghost."

She kept her eyes closed for a moment and slowly opened her eyes as she glanced down at her hands. She held wide eyes and smiled as she looked down and could see through her hands.

And though she wanted to celebrate this big achievement, she couldn't really do that with zombies running around trying to eat the humankind.

She flashed into a new spot, taking in her surrounding and found herself under the bleachers.