Chapter 1:It's How We Met

Hey, Fannibals I'm back with a Hannigram fic.
It's something that struck my mind.
It's an AU in which Will and Hannibal meet in altogether different circumstances. And check out my YouTube Edit above if you can. I'm on IG as GellertLector feel free to talk there.

Will Graham tugged on his tie the hundredth time uncomfortably as he drove his Volvo XC40 towards the Baltimore City Hall.

The Mayor had specially offered to host the event there as to the special 90th.

Will hated the events. More like the people.

He wasn't a socializing person. In fact he avoided talking to people as much as possible.

He would rather be at Wolf Trap cuddling his dogs than be at the event.

But alas, he needed Alana for the case and she wasn't answering his calls.
Last he heard she was attending the event.

So that's where he headed.

Mayor Hall was decorated to its nines.

Lighting is done all over the building.
Red Carpet rolled out for the VIPs, valets, and security up to the maximum.

As if anyone in their right mind would crash an FBI event.

Will sighed as he entered the driveway of the Hall.

Will got out of his car as the valet opened the door for him.

He murmured a 'thank you, gave his keys, and headed inside.

He was wearing his best grey professor vest suit with a black tie and black dress shoes.

He didn't bother with the suit jacket.
It was enough that he was wearing a tie.

His curls bounce as he takes quick steps up into the hall.

The Hall buzzes with voices, a faint orchestra in the background with couples dancing in the right corner.

Will stands as he takes a quick survey of the Hall to find Alana.

He spots Jack with Bella, Jimmy with his partner Isaac, and Beverly with some technician.

At last, he couldn't find Alana.

He makes his way toward Jack for the whereabouts of Alana.

He fears that he dressed up all for nothing.

Jack is deep in conversation with someone but as soon as he sights Will his eyes widen.

"Will! It's a surprise to see you here. You clean up well." Jack exclaims with a small laugh.

Will chuckles and nods.

"Tell me about it. I would rather be at home, Jack. But I need some insight from Alana on the Count Case. I just came here for her. She isn't picking up my calls. Have you seen her?" Will inquires.

Jack scans the Hall searching for Alana and shakes his head.

"Last I saw Alana was at the Bureau. I'm afraid I haven't seen her here. Did she say she was attending?" Jack furrows his eyebrow.

"Well, she did to me, said gonna attend with someone." Will sighed.

Jack nods.

It's highly unlikely if an FBI consultant goes missing and sees a killer is on the run. It's dangerous too.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hannibal Lecter was surprised to get an invite to the event.