Yes

Highschool AU - Genshin - TMKZ
Contains
Smut
First time/Deflowering
Gay
Oni Enomoto Tomo
Tomozuha
Transzuha brainrot
Public sex!?
Voice kink
breeding
creampie
asphyxiation/choking
kithing
degrading
overstimulation
praising
pet name kink
possible daddy kink
biting
hair pulling
gentle aftercare

Kazuha was in lunch when a tall blond stood next to him at the railings of the roof, catching the albino off guard. "Hey, Tomo."
"Sup, Princess."
Enomoto is naturally very flirty, and Kazuha is the victim of his flirting 98% of the time. Kaedehara's face turns red as he looked away, "W-what're you doing right now?" He asked him. "Nothing much, I just wanted to talk to you, maybe fuck with you a little..~" The Oni replied back, and in a way that has multiple meanings. Kazuha got even more red, trying to hide his face from the taller, and Enomoto softly yanked the other's ponytail, forcing Kazuha to look at him while also hearing him release a surprised groan, "Meet me in the bathroom after school, okay?"
"O-okay.."

Tomo let go of Kazuha's hair as the bell rung, them going to their classes.

After their classes, Kazuha was walking in the hallway when he got pulled into the male bathroom by a strong hand. Kazuha looked up to see Tomo. "I'm gonna be late for class." Kazuha complained. Tomo dragged Kazuha into one of the stalls and towered over him. "T-Tomo I need to get to class." Kazuha said. "Kazuha.." Tomo says, putting his hand into Kazuha's pants and started to rub his 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚝. He hears a small moan and looks at Kazuha. "Enjoying this?" He asks. Kazuha looks at the Oni and kisses him, tounge and everything. He soon gets his pants removed with his underwear and feels a finger deep into his wet 𝚙𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚢 and moans. "T-Tom-phf." Tomo covers the smallers mouth with his hand to not alert people passing. "Quiet.. don't want to get in trouble do we?" Kazuha shook his head. He saw Tomo take out his 𝚌𝚘𝚌𝚔 and sees as he was going to insert it into him. He was shaking his head until he felt it. His eyes widened and moaned.

Tomo put Kazuha's left leg over one of his arms as he entered him slowly, as this is his first time, and he doesn't want to hurt him. He sees blood running down his leg as he stopped about halfway to check in on Kazuha. "You okay, Kitten?" The smaller nodded although a bit muffled, "I-I'm fine, it just hurts a little.." The oni gives him multiple forehead kisses as he gently caressed his waist, "I'm sorry.. do you want me to wait until it goes away?" Kazuha shook his head, "You can c-continue, I don't mind.."

Some time goes by, maybe 3 or so minutes max? But anyways, Tomo slowly pushes the rest of himself inside Kaedehara, earning a loud, but muffled moan, which caused the oni to remove his hand from his mouth and messily kisses him to have him be quiet. He stops once he finally gets all of his dick inside the smaller, to let Kazuha adjust to the new feeling of being filled almost to his limit by Tomo's cock. The taller breaks the kiss to say something, "Let me know when you want me to move, okay?" He gently says as he runs a finger over the bulge in his stomach, making the both of them shiver.

"Tomo..~" The smaller quietly moaned out, trying to unbutton the oni's shirt as Enomoto stripped Kazuha of his shirt, leaving him completely nude. The blood pools on the tiled floor as Kazuha rolled his hips, leaning against the stall with his right arm, using his left hand to muffle his noises.
"Want me to move now, Kazuha?"
"M-mhm..~"

The oni began to thrust into the smaller, slow and gentle, making Kazuha cry out his name, causing Tomo to immediately put his hand over the other's mouth once more, "Princess, p-please..~ Quiet down~" he groaned out lowly into his ear, causing him to whimper. "Oh? You like when I growl into your ear like that, baby~?" Enomoto asks him, his eyes glistening with curiosity, feeling the albino nod and hot breaths against his hand, while panting against Kazuha's ear.

"You feel so good, kitten..~" The blond moaned out, his thrusts getting faster and deeper, almost touching Kazuha's cervix, causing the smaller to release a muffled yell as the school bell rung, releasing the students to go to their clubs for after school. "There's no clubs on this floor -they're on the top floor btw-, so we're fine, okay?" He says as he released his hand from Kazuha's mouth, in which instantly spilled out moans. "Pl-please... I need more..~"

"So needy...~" Tomo snarled out into Kazuha's ear as he sped up once more, almost turning from thrusting to softly rearranging his guts, "What about this, huh..?" He asked the other, and he nodded feverishly. "Good boy.. what an obedient little whore for daddy, ..~" Tomo says as one of his hands pulls on the smaller's ponytail and the other hand around his neck, surprising Kazuha and him releasing a loud moan.

It soon got to where Tomo couldn't really control himself and began to mindlessly pound into him, easily abusing his cervix. "T-Tomo!!~ I—- AH!~ I'm close..!" Kazuha yells out as he tears up from the overwhelming pleasure as the oni bites down on his neck, "I'm close, too.. ha..~" As they were just reaching their highs, they hear people across the hallway, which caused the both of them to be quiet, but really not for long as the both of them moaned loudy as they came.
"Cumming.. cumming..!~" Tomo moaned out as he came inside him, panting harshly against his ear, causing Kazuha to tighten and came not long afterwards, shaking and whining out 'daddy..' as the cock pulled out of his pussy with a lewd pop!, some of Tomo's load leaking out, slightly mixed in with blood.

Tomo and Kazuha breath heavily. Kazuha was crying a bit and Tomo got out of the stall to get Kazuha some papertowels to clean up. He wipes Kazuha's tears with one and the mess on the ground with the others. He helped Kazuha up and helped him put his clothes back on. "There. Are you okay?" Kazuha nodded. He got up but Tomo picked him up. And walked out of the bathroom to be greeted by the prinicple.  "Boys. School ended hours ago and you Kaedehara are supposed to be in Photography club." The principle says. "S-sorry we-" he was cut off by the principle grabbing Tomo by the wrist and dragged them both to her office where their parengs where. "Kazuha! I was worried sick." His mother said. Tomo's father had an angry expression so Tomo had gone home and blew Kazuha a kiss before going. Kazuha smiled amd then went home. The two weren't in too much trouble. Tomo and Kazuha still messeged eachother and one night, Tomo got a photo from Kazuha and soon got a knock at his window..

TBC IG IDK🤨