Chapter 1

Village Love

Neru pov

I was living in a small village that the kind and queen of the Yellow kingdom lived in. They could of lived anywhere else in the kingdom, but no why do that when you can live in a village that's poor. The king and queen have a son and daughter , that aren't allowed to leave castle ground. I think personally think that's weird, because their children wont be able to explore or find true love being stuck on castle We start this story I'm going to tell you about myself. First off I'm Neru Akita. I'm 15 years old. I have long blonde hair ,that always tied in a side way ponytail.I also have gold-ish yellow eyes.I wear a poofy long dress, But pretty soon its going to be a sun dress because I'm going to make it into one. My family is really poor we don't have enough money to live in the village and we don't have enough money to buy me a dress. So I'm wearing one of my mothers old dress. Oh and about my mother. Her and my father are out looking for work because my father Lose his job. So right now I and my older brother Nero , who is 16 years old are living alone outside the village. He looks like me just short hair and is a boy. OK now to start the story.

I'm in a big tall oak tree pretty far away from my small broken kind of retard why I'm in a started when Nero told me I had to go inside the village for food.I didn't want to because the queen and king are there.I honesty have no problem with the king and queen, but the people of the village act so nice when their in the village and the people of the village aren't very nice cause they really don't have a reason. Think about it their poor too and the king and queen do nothing to help I would be perfectly be fine with going into the village,I just don't want to do it here I am in a tree waiting for Nero to stop looking for me,but its getting boring,So I think I might leave this tree , plus Nero is probably getting closer now.I jump down from the tree and start to walking the opposite direction from my house. Well I'm walking I start to think about random things,like if my parents are actual going to come back home, the village and also the flowers and all of a sudden I'm on the ground and my butt eyes were close so I open them an look around. Well I look around I see this kid with blonde hair and fancy clothes brushing his self seeing his clothes I know right away his not from this poor village.

" Hey you should really watch where your walking shota " I say to the blond boy.

"I-I'm so s-sorry I didn't mean to walk into you,Here let me help you up " the Blondie boy said to me well holding his hand down to me and smiling like he was saying sorry.

I look at his face and find his big blue eyes. Their so beautiful its like I'm staring into the ocean and their so sparkly too. After I realize I'm staring I look away and start to blush this is bad Neru Akita does NOT blush, but he is kind of cute. I take his hand, but hesitate at I mumble a small thank you well looking at my feet because I don't want him to see my blush. After I know for sure I'm not blushing I look up and open my mouth to say something. But hes not there anymore I look in front of me and on my sides and cant find him .I have a really confuse face on cause where could he have gone so i turn around and see him walking away from me.I frown, then I start to say something.

"Wow, just wow! You just knock me down and you dont even tell me your name " I yell at the fancy makes him turn back and look at me and hes blushing now .The boy then starts to walk up to me and has a big smile on his face like before when he said sorry.

"I'm sorry my name is Len Kagamine, and I was just in a rush. And who Might you be miss "The kid asked me.I mean len asked me.

"I'm Neru Akita and its very nice to meet though your kind of rude Len " I say to I realized he just said his last name was Kagamine and the king and queen of the Yellow Kingdom have that last means hes the prince!Oh no I just called the prince rude. I then bow because he is the son of the king and well this was happening I had weird facial expressions and Len was laughing?Wait he was laughing,but why?I give him a confused look after I he stops laughing he begins to speak again.