the more the merrier

(Y/n POV)

It's a beautiful morning in Japan right now. I'm on my way to cafe because Sensei said that me, Chisato and Takina are having a mission together. He said about protecting a hacker or something, but I will have to asked Sensei myself when I arrive.

Chisato:" Y/n-Kun!!!. Wait for me!!!." Chisato said from behind. Well at least I'm not the only one who's late.

Me:" Well if it isn't Chisato-chan. Just a little too late, as usual." I said while checking my watch

Chisato:" mou, I'm not that late you know." Chisato said pouting her face. It was so cute!!

Me:"Well, wanna walk together to cafe? I'm sure that we will have same mission anyway."

Chisato:"Sure, come on Y/n-Kun!!" Chisato said grabbing my hand by surprise. It makes me blushes for second but I immediately regain my consciousness. After a long walk we finally arrived at the cafe.

Chisato:" I'm here, Chisato and Y/n in the house." She said while Opening the door.

Me:" Sorry I'm late, i was playing game all night long."

Chisato:"Oh Yoshi-san welcome, it's been a month hasn't it." Chisato said welcome the guy. Meanwhile I just gave him a nod then wander of to kitchen.

Mika Sensei:" Y/n, there's a package for you. Said it was from Germany."

Me:"Thanks Sensei." I thanked him and beginning to open the package that contains military grade equipment. I checked the package to see the senders name is" Dr Schroeder" and I smile upon seeing the name. It's all Made from Germany, like H&K, SIG Sauer, Rheinmetall, you name it.

Takina:"Y/n-san, what is that?"

You" oh Takina, it's just a weapon. Here want to see?." I said while I let her inspect few of my guns.

Takina:"M110A1, MP5K Custom?, Y/n-san how much did you spend to buy these things?

Me:" oh actually it was a gift from someone, I didn't buy all these things

Me:" oh actually it was a gift from someone, I didn't buy all these things."

Takina:"  そうですか? (Is that so?)