Warning

A/N: Hey you guys! It's Soul of Fandom!

I have just seen Age of Ultron (today is May 3, 2015. Just for others who read this after a couple of months/years of it being released) and it has DESTROYED my fangirl heart. And it has also satisfied it. That sounds weird..... Anyway, I was inspired to write this piece of fanfiction.

I know what you're thinking: Does she really need to have one whole part dedicated to a disclaimer and a warning? (Yes, I am a female. Get over it.)

Before you even think about reading this, you need to watch the movie to understand what I'm writing about. You have to! IT IS OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE! Viewer discretion is advised.

This story is shaped around the twins: Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch. No, I do not ship Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch. That is disgusting. Incest is a no-no to me.

This story is told from the Scarlet Witch's POV, from her birth to the ending of the movie. There is family fluff and some angst in this story.

If you haven't seen the movie and still want to read this, I am begging you. Please. See the movie first. There are plot spoilers. 

And, now, if you dare to go to the next part, you may do so. 

I have warned you to the best of my ability.

Proceed at your own fangirl/boy risk. (There is no gender barriers with me as well.)