What is a 24 Hour Novel?

Hello all! Here, you can find information on what a 24 Hour Novel is, as well as how YOU can get involved!

Firstly, a 24-hour-novel is something I've done in the past, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in participating in one! It's a fun exercise that challenges you as a writer and requires you to think on your feet and creatively problem solve! In the end, you become a better writer and can receive feedback from your team members!

What is a 24 Hour Novel?

A 24 hour novel is a novel written completely within the span of 24 hours by a team of motivated writers. Each writer signs up for a 1 hour block of time (you can choose to during multiple blocks after a period of time where anyone who wants to participate has the opportunity to sign up) to write a portion of the novel. Usually the genre/overall topic/main characters are determined by a moderator, but those details can be voted on by all of the participants involved.

How/where will we write these 24 Hour Novels?

During the actual writing of the novel, there will a link for all participating authors to a Google Document. Once the 24 hour time limit is up, I will copy and paste the novel into Wattpad, then publish it all on this 24 Hour Novel profile where every writer will get recognized/rights to the novel.

If you're interested, message this profile, and I will update the thread on the club page. Thank you for reading all of this, and I hope we can all get together soon!