~=~hello~=~

Once in a town called Stoneville way there was a girl named Lexi. See Lexi was straight and was always honest and lived in a small apartment but one day Lexi got ready to go to school but she decided to look out of the window beside her bed. She saw this girl in baggy clothes and cuffed jeans. She shook her head and she was gone so she just decided to stop daydreaming and go to school. Once she arrived at school Lexi got up and got to her desk. The teacher started to do the role call. The teacher started calling the classes names. Oliver, Lila, Savanna Lilo Kate And Lola they. All said here except for Lola then Lola finally said here after waking up from her nap. Lexi blushed when Lola said here with her voice. Lexi looked at her and she figured it was the girl she saw earlier! The girl looked back and when they both made eye contact they both hurried they're heads into they're arms. The teacher yelled at both of them and told the two to go to time out, Lexi stood up and looked at Lola.. They both left the class and went to a time out room... Lexi sat on the opposite side of lola.. Lola looked at Lexi and slowly made her way over to Lexi and sat next to her... Lexi looked at Lola...
"Hey " Lexi said looking at Lola
Lola didn't say anything and just looked at lexi......