Part 3

Warning:cussing
Y/n's pov:
I fell asleep on Robin I felt sore I couldn't move Robin was hugging me tight but before I fell asleep he put my clothes back on for me cause he knew I was sore he put his clothes on and he hugged me and whispers"ur mine and only mine u got that"i nodded and I went to sleep while he was rubbing my back so I would sleep after I felt him touch my inner thigh and rubbed it as well and fell asleep I woke up and saw Robin I looked at him and he was awake"good morning amor"good morning handsome replying back to him "how u sleep he said with a smirk"I slept fine just sore I don't think I can move my legs I said"it's okay baby I got u I'll help u"thank u Robin" no problem I'm awalys here for u"I smile and hugged him I wanted to get comfortable and get on top of him but I couldn't cause I was sore but I'm guessing he saw and he pulled me on top of him and started rubbing me each time, I try to move my legs it wont work I felt him put his hand in pants and squeezed my ass he started squeezing it he left his hand placement there but I would scream and whimper a little cause of how sore I was but I was about to fall asleep again but he whispers to me"y/n...."yea I said"will you be my girlfriend?"YES OF COURSE BABY!" after he kissed me and smacked my ass hard, Im really inlove with Robin fucking Arellano.

Robins pov:
I woke up before y/n did i remembered last night and smiled i can't believe I had sex with y/n lee Parker,I saw y/n wake up"good morning amor"i said "good morning handsome y/n replied"how u sleep"I put a smirk on my face"I slept fine just sore I don't think I can move my legs y/n said"it's okay baby I got u I'll awalys help u"I said"thank u Robin she said in her sleepy voice"no problem I'm always here for u"she smiled and hugged me I can see she tried to get on top of me because she was trying to get comfortable so I pulled her on top of me and started rubbing her I slid my hand in her pants and squeezed it and rubbed it I kept rubbing her butt cause it was so soft and squishy and big I left my hand placement there and she was about to fall asleep but she would do little screams because her legs were sore I did reallt fucked her up last night, I whispered to her"y/n..."yea she said"will u be my girlfriend?"YES OF COURSE BABY!"I kissed her and smacked her ass hard she wears thongs which I was surprised but I didn't care I loved her the way she was not her looks

Y/n pov:
I was so happy he asked me to be his girlfriend until we heard Knocking"You guys I made breakfast!"finney said"Okay!"I replied back"Just meet me and Gwen down stairs we are waiting"Alr!"Finney walked away from the door"Shit!*robin mumbled*"whats wrong Robin?"I forgot we were at fins place!"Oh fuck sake i hope he didn't hear us and gwen to let's just try to pretend nothing happened"Okay I just hope he doesn't say anything."Robin took his hands out of my pants and he helped me because i couldn't really walk but I was gonna pretend like I did something to my legs me and Robin walked out of the room down stairs where gwen and finney was"Hey!"I said to finney and gwen"Good morning to y'all,Anyways y'all sleep well or anything did y'all throw a tantrum like awalys"Gwen said I was about to speak when Robin said"No we didn't I asked her out last night we made things up so yea"I looked at Robin and he looked down at me and smiled"Knew it give me my 20 dollars finney!"Gwen said"Fine!"finney said"Y'all betted on us!"gwen and fin looked at eachother and laughed"Yea we did but anyways what was that loud noise last night?"Fin asked"Oh i dont know me and y/n heard it to so we don't know"Robin said"Ok?.."Fin said looking confused"Anyways let's eat yall enough with this but y/n you good your legs are wobbly?"Gwen asked"Oh im good I had fell and tripped on something in the room so Um yea"I said Making it seem like it happend"More like banging y/n"Fin said"No way you Tripped on something and can't walk that's crazy!"Gwen said"If yall dont tell us what happend last night in 2.5 seconds im gonn-"Gwen chill! And yes we did something but it's nothing"I said"you better use a condom"fin said looking at Robin with a death stare"chill fin i know you love y/n like another sister so calm down"Robin said"Y'all let's just eat and forget this happend"Gwen said we all sat down to eat and after we ate Robin helped me but i could walk a little me and Robin was gonna go back home and hang out before gwen and finneys dad get back me and Robin said goodbye to the Blake's and me and him walked to my house cause my mom probably wouldn't care if Robin was there cause She says I can do "whatever I want" cause I was grown but I don't care I loved my mom she's cool she's probably not even there tbh she's probably on a trip to get some money for us but me and Robin got to my house and i opened my door and locked it"okay Robin this is my house,I'm gonna go in my room so you can come with" I said "Alright I'm gonna come with you because amor your legs are still weak remember"Robin said "right I forgot god sometimes I'm slow but let's go" I grab robins hand and he helped me up the stairs cause my legs were shaking but we got to my room and he sat his stuff down and so did I, I limped over to my closet and Opened my closet"Baby can you help me im trying to change in new clothes"I said"of course"Robin said I picked the clothes I was gonna wear which was a low crop top with Sweat pants"I need help changing robinn"I said "mk baby I'll help you" Robin said he helped me putting my clothes on and helped me. Put on my black thongs and after I was done" thank you baby" I said"your welcome babe"Robin said, god he made my mind go crazy I awalys had to fake hate him in order to not show my love for Robin Arellano.

Y'all I'm so sorry if I messed up again there aged you in this by the way.