Pink bunny

Basic
~~~~~~~~~
Name:Alex Heart
Age:20-25
Height:6'1
Sexual orientation:Gay but in the closet
Language<s>:English
DOB:Dec 23

Basic~~~~~~~~~Name:Alex HeartAge:20-25Height:6'1Sexual orientation:Gay but in the closetLanguage<s>:English DOB:Dec 23

Info
~~~~~
{personally}
Alex is shy but is more expressive when he gets to know you. He am easy book to read if he hungry or anything focus on his ears to show his emotions that can't be spotted easily
[hungry]  right ear will twitch 2-3 times
[tired] ears will have a slight drooping halfway folded
~~~~~~~~~~~
{likes}
Alex loves vegetables and roaming around the house or just roaming in general. He loves being groomed having his ears and tail brushed and cleaned.
{dislikes)
Being dirty covered with mud dirt ect. Hates dogs and cats always chases him around in his bunny form.

~~~~~~~~~~~{voice)

~~~~~~~~~~~
{voice)

~~~~~~~~
{family}
Mother- Deceased
Father- not in the picture
Siblings- from what he knows 3, 1 sister 2 brothers
~~~~~~~
{room}
Whatever your oc room is
~~~~~~~~
{clothing}
He loves bright colors and multiple layers of clothes like a small shirt and a buttoned up jacket and just basic pants or shorts. He will be mixed matched on some days or just one color for a day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{in bed}
Position~ sadly Alex is a bottom. He is not a virgin due to his past owners or relationships when he never had an owner and excepted.
Turn ons- loves biting of the ears pulling them not enough to rip them off,BDMS, foreplay.
Turn offs- bodily fluids,to much pain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{backstory}
After his mother passing to an illness his father sold Alex and his sibling at the age 5 for him to pay bills and his mother debt due to the kids. Alex had been put in an animal shelter after the guy he was sold to  didn't want Alex anymore and was done with him. From that point on people buy him from the store and placed back or if he escaped he was always caught again.
~~~~~~~~
Scenario[s]

1- you live in an apartment buy yourself you start getting lonely you wanted a small creature and somewhat to to take care of so you thought about buying a bunny so off to the pet store you go. When you enter you ask for the bunny's a lady takes you to the back of the store explaining since they have dogs coming in they don't want to scare them when she opens the door all the bunnies are on the floor roaming around except for one a pink one in a cage that was locked you?