Ep. 5 Memories

Jayda Cheaves POV

Kennedy ?

I question to myself , after hearing her name .

I remember three years ago when durk told me about who she is , and how Von even liked her at one point , so why in the hell would he be bringing me here ?

Is she in on the plan of kidnapping and this is my new prison or something ? I'm so damn confused .

We approach a door at the end of the hallway , before Durk gives it three loud pounds as he screams .

"Kennedy come open this damn door got us out here waiting and shit ! " he frowns .

A couple seconds later , the door swings open , revealing the face I can finally put to the name kennedy . Wow .

I thought Von had a type

I thought Von had a type ... but now I'm just confused .

Im brown and she's light . Im thick and she's slim . I look like a damn bum right now, and she looks like a doll .

Then to top it all off he's standing directly next to me drooling over her like a damn dog .

Not that I care what he likes anyways .

"Durk! what did I tell you about banging on my door like a hooligan ?" She snaps immediately.

"What I tell you about having me and my potnas waiting outside ?!" He playfully mushes her as she rolls her eyes .

I glance at Von , watching as his eyes trace her body shape , damn near stripping all her clothes off and fucking her in the middle of the doorway . For once his big mouth ass ain't got nothing to say .

"Kennedy this juju and that's Von friend Jayda " Durk gives a brief introduction before pushing pass her to enter her apartment.

"Heyyyyy" juju drags out and smiles like a little kid making her chuckle .

"Hey " she smiles going in for a side hug , until he forces a full one , making Von push him and take his place .

"Hey Kennedy " he smirks in a soft tone , bending down , as he slowly snakes his arms down the sides of her waist , and pulls her into his embrace .

She caresses his shoulders, before finally wrapping her arms around his neck as they rock back and forth .

I can't help but to watch every motion closely, as they hold the tight knit hug for almost a minute .

I know exactly what Von is doing , and it's not going to work .

I've known him long enough to know that if he can't break me by making me sad , angry , or depressed... He'll try to get me emotionally, by trying to make me jealous , and I won't let it happen .