ours(BxGxB)

Hey guys!!!! This is my first time writing something like this so please go easy on me???
Obviously this is rated-r
Hope you enjoy!!!!
In this short the reader will be referred to as "you"
Also this is my first time writing from the Dom's point of view and a guy's point of view
Please listen to the song while reading
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me and my brother Tyler walked to your room. Our new pet, yet to be broken in. So small, timid, and submissive. As we neared your room, your soft moans along with a sound of a vibrator filled our ears. Our cocks grew harder with each passing second. Tyler reached for the door which was unlocked.
Once we opened the door, we saw you with your legs open and eyes closed. Your pussy was glossy under the soft light of the room. You reached your climax as I took out the vibrator and replaced it with my mouth. Your warm juice exploded all over my tongue, which causes a moan to vibrate against your sensitive clit.
"You've been a very bad girl pet" I smirk. "I think that you deserve to be punished, don't you Tyler?". I turned my head to see my brother smirking and his lust filled eyes trail all over your small body. A slight whimper escapes you as your eyes meet his causing me to smirk as well. So fucking timid, I thought to my self watching you watch me. Tyler walks closer, slowly like a predator stalking its prey. Once he reaches you his lips claim yours, his tongue stroking yours. You wrap your arms around his neck moaning into his mouth. My cock grew harder watching as you moved closer to him and his body.
Reminding myself that this naughty kitten still needs to be punished. I hold on to your ankles, gently pulling you away from him. Smiling even more at your little gasp... Oh this'll be too much fun. Tyler glared at me before grabbing a blind fold and slipping it over your head. You whimper a bit as you look around as I laugh a bit
"Naughty kittens don't deserve to see" I whisper seductively into your ear before gently nipping your neck. You whimper before moaning a bit making me smile wider. My eyes trail over to see Tyler grabbing rope, a flogger, and a candle. I nod approving of the choices of punishment. "What's your safe word kitten?"

"Yellow and red" you answer breathlessly making me harder. Soon after your reply a soft whimper leaves your mouth. "Yellow and red.... Master". I look over at Tyler nodding my head, thanking him for correcting you for me. My hands trail down to softly rub where he hit. Quickly coaxing a moan out of you and your hands brush over mine before guiding them up to your breasts. A slight chuckle leaves my brothers throat as he takes your hand and ties it to the head bored. He gently took your hand off of mine and binding it to the head bored.
I got up to find a lighter as Tyler starts the flogging " you'll get fifteen for playing without permission and you'll count after each one" you whimper a bit before responding with a soft whisper that was only for him to hear. Your sharp gasp sounds throughout the room followed by counting. After each one your replies got more and more breathy. Once I find a lighter I turn nearly dropping the lighter. Fuck me, was all I could think as my eyes land your now pink flesh. Your sweet lips parted slightly begging to be kissed and more, oh yes much more.
Tyler moved down by your feet crawling in between your cream colored legs. I watched his head dip down and him lick your soaked pussy. You moan loudly moving your hips closer trying too get more. Taking that as my cue I walk over grabbing your breasts roughly causing a gasp to escape you. Your hands tug on the rope making me smirk.
"Now be a good girl and lay still or you'll be punished again" I say sternly before taking one of your nipples into my mouth. Moaning with you as I taste your flesh before pulling away. "Do you understand?"

"Yes master" you answer breathlessly and I nod before picking up the candle. Lighting it over your naval and I turn it on its side letting the wax fall. You gasp and jerk your hips away from my brother. He grabs your hips and pulls you closer to his mouth. I drop more wax slowly trailing it up to your perfect breasts. By now you're whimpering and moaning, coming close to climaxing. "Master please let me cum!" Your desperate little cry made me want to say no so I could hear it over and over. My eyes meet my brothers and then my eyes trail down to your face. Both pain and pleasure written on your expression.
I lean over you kissing you passionately sucking on your tongue lightly before kissing my way to your ear "cum. Now"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what did you guys think????
Sorry if was too short
I will be taking request so if any of you kinky baby's want something extra special just tell me what you want to be written and it shall be done!
LOVE YA!