My Impulse

Hello again my kinky friends!!!!
I hope y'all are ready for so more hot smut!!
Enjoy ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I walk into my office expecting it to be empty as it is all mornings. As usual I set my things down only to hear a faint cough on the far side of my office. My eyes snap up and meet with the most beautiful hazel eyes. Eyes that I haven't seen in years.
     My eyes quickly refocus on the plain white tiles of my office. With my mind racing I accidentally knock over my coffee, great I think to my self. I hear his foot steps draw closer as I drop to my knees to pick up my beloved nightmare before Christmas mug.
      From my line of sight I see his black skinny jean covered legs as he drops down next to me. Electricity ran through my body at how close he was. Our hands brushed against each other's as we both reached for my mug.
      "You need to be more careful" his deep voice causing my heart to skip a beat.
       "It's not my fault you scared me" I reply sharply standing once again. "What are you doing here any ways?" I ask fixing my gaze on him.
  "I came to talk to you about what happened the last time we saw each other" he spoke professionally and with without problem.  My mind traveled back that fateful night and the not so appropriate behavior that took place. One night of bliss that could cause my world to fall apart.... Great, just what I need; I thought to myself as I stood I front of him. I straightened my pencil skirt and stood tall trying to look as composed as possible. My eyes looked over his body a few tattoos peeking out under his clothes. His lips pink and kissable.. I would know; I smirked to my self as I prepared for a stressful conversation.
      "What about it?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.
      "I know it was a one time thing, but I need you again" he answered a slight blush appearing on his cheeks.
      I looked at him for a moment completely shocked by what he had just said. My heart started pounding in my chest as I spoke up "I-I could go for another round". Relief showed on his face as he moved closer to me and just as I started to speak again his lips were on mine. Our lips slowly moved together and I let out a soft moan of protest.
   As our kiss grew deeper I gave up and gave into him. I moaned as our tongues danced together sensually as I wrapped my arms around his neck. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me to him as our kiss became full of lust. He softly nipped my lip as he slowly began kissing down my neck. My head tilted back as a soft sigh escaped them.
    My hands went to his hair holding his soft lips to my neck as he sucked on the hollow of my neck. A breathy moan escaped my lips as his hands reached up under my blouse gently pinching my nipples. I arced my back wanting him to tease me more until I was a hot moaning mess. Suddenly I was lifted up onto my desk before he assaulted my lips again, coaxing moan after moan from me.
      I wrapped my legs around his waist slowly moving my hips causing a low growl to pass his lips causing me to grow wet. He began undoing my blouse pulling at the delicate fabric unit I was open to him. His fingers skillfully worked on my bra as I panted softly; pulling desperately on his belt.
     "Please...." I moaned softly as his tongue flicks over my hardened nipple before taking into his mouth. My fingers lace into his hair tugging gently.
      "Mmmm.... Please what?" He asks, his voice heavy with need. His hands slowly move up my leg causing goose bumps to cover my skin. My breath becomes more erratic as his hand reaches my soaked pussy. I grind against his hands moaning louder as he begins moving his hand with my desperate movements.
         "I.. I need you inside me" I moan out, my body trembling slightly as I hold back a climax. He quickly undoes his blet letting his hardened cock free. My fingers wrap around his shaft slowly rubbing up and down; causing his moans to.grow louder. Slowly I guided him into my pussy making us both moan out.
        I tightened around his cock as he slowly began thrusting into me. He slowly began building up power forcing moan, after moan out of me. My pussy pulsed around his cock as I came close. As my moans turned into screams of ecstasy, he began pounding into me harder.
      He pounded himself into me as I raked my finger nails up his back as I screamed out my release. Soon after my explosive climax he grunted as he came into me.
      We both panted softly as we lay in the after glow of our fucking. My eyes went to the clock and I froze realizing what time it was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   I hope you enjoyed my kinky friends!!!
  I'm sorry for not posting for a while, I will be trying to post more.
  Once again welcome to anyone who joined our kinky family!!! Please make your selfs comfy :)
Well my loves I must be going for now but I shall return!
  Please don't forget to like, follow, and add this story. ❤