Legend or Reality?

Jennifer's POV:

The turtles and I head straight to April and Casey's apartment to find an unconscious Raph on his side in the middle of the living room floor. April has his head against a pillow and is at his side before standing in surprise

April: "Leo, you came back."

Casey: "Leo!"

Leo: "Sorry the reunion isn't under better circumstances."

Mikey: "Whoa, nice pad, kids. Oh, hey, Raph."

Me: "How's he holding up?"

Donnie: "Well, his vital signs seem to be ok. Pupil dilation is normal. Whoa."

Donnie and I find a broken shuriken stuck in Raph's shell.

Mikey & Leo: "Whoa!"

Donnie gently takes it out with a pair of tweezers.

Donnie: "Some sort of stone. Probably obsidian, I think."

Leo walks over to kneel beside Raph's head.

Leo: "Well, is he gonna be all right?"

Raph swats his hand away with a groan as I sigh in relief.

Raph: "You still here. Go back to your jungle."

Leo: "Well, at least his personality's still intact."

Donnie: "And there's an engraving on it. Looks South American. That's your department, April."

Casey leans over in his chair holding up a tranquilizer dart as he speaks to April.

Casey: "Would it help things if I told you that those statues you collected for that Winters guy were shooting these things at me & Raph?"

I kneel behind Raph's shell, kiss his cheek, and lean over to whisper in his ear.

Me: "This is why we work as a team."

April: "The legend of Yaotl. It can't be. It was just a myth, a scary story the locals told kids around a campfire."

Leo: "Whoa, what are you talking about?"

April: "They say 300 years ago some great warrior actually found a portal to another dimension. And when the portal opened, the energy from it gave the warrior eternal life, but it also turned his generals to stone. What if this warrior just kept living forever? He would spend the rest of his days in regret spending all of his riches and all of his power to find a way to revive his stone generals.Maybe, just maybe, he's built a new empire. But, hey, like I said, it's just a myth."

Donnie: "Hmm, if you ask me, guys, this has Winters' name written all over it."

Leo: "How do you figure that, Donnie?"

Donnie: *holds up tranq dart* "Because, this has Winters' name written all over it."

Raph: "Now I know who to thank for this shot in the arm. So where do we find this guy and his stone jokers?"

Leo: "We're not going anywhere until we get Splinter's blessing."

Raph: "You're gonna stand here and quote a rulebook to me that you ain't been following for a year?"