Note. & CHAPTER 0

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻˚‧₊✩*ੈ

🍁"Please Be Mine.....?"🍁

Author: Trinity_Beash
Write By: Takemina (RW - Villa)
Published: 08/23/22
Edited: 08/30/22
08/27/24

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻˚‧₊✩*ੈ

Notes

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻˚‧₊✩*ੈ

If you're reading this, then that means you're interested in this story... right? 😊

Anyway, hi! 👋 It's me (Mina) and the others back again with another idea. This is just a scene that suddenly popped into my mind, and I thought, why not write it down? After three months of sitting in my drafts, we've finally decided to publish it.

This story doesn't have a clear plot yet, and we apologize in advance if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes. Even though this is our 8th story, it doesn't mean we're experienced writers. We're definitely not pros, so bear with us!

Now, here's what this story is about:

- As usual, it's Takemichi's harem.

- It might be a bit cringe?

- No one dies.

- Takemichi has already saved everyone.

- Takemichi has amnesia..

- (And there might be more details added later.)

That's all for now... (I think?)

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻˚‧₊✩*ੈ

Chapter 0:
The Fractured Bonds: A Descent into Doubt

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻˚‧₊✩*ੈ

A (Totally Random) Story about our main protagonist, Takemichi.

After having saved his friends from countless dangers and threats, after all the battles and hardships, the delinquent world has finally found peace.

This is the life he had always fought for.

The reason he never gave up-the life he believed his friends deserved. His beloved friends who were once his enemies back then 😁.

(From strangers to friends to lovers to enemies to friends again... and who knows? Maybe they'll be strangers again? 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Of course, we can't forget about his girlfriend, the one who started it all-Hina, Hinata Tachibana. His sweet, strong-willed girlfriend who means the world to him. He couldn't ask for more.

Seeing his friends and Hina happy makes him happy too. Sometimes, he wonders how he even managed to save them all-and when that thought crosses his mind, he can't help but laugh.

Takemichi is excited for the future, sure that they'll all live happily ever after.

However, just when he thought everything was finally fine, he let his guard down... allowing small, nagging anxieties to linger.