The Pain 🔥

?: Dad why did u leave me in this Cruel world all alone?? why ??????

A/N: Jungkook is famous Mafia in Korea. He is dangerous from outside but soft from inside.

Jk: I miss you so much dad and I love you. Am going to take revenge on them who took you away from me. Am not going to leave them.

Flashback :
Jungkook's dad was a big Mafia in Korea, not for badness, but he was very good, he used to do lot of good things to Common people. People used to like him a lot.. Jungkook's dad loved Jungkook so much, he used to always tell security to take care of Jungkook. Jk's mom left him while he was 2 years old as she was suffering from some severe disease.

After that Jungkook was taken care by his Dad, but he never let Jk knew about Mafia, because Jk's dad didn't wanted Jk to become a Mafia. He wanted Jk to lead a normal life like everyone. Only one thing Jk's dad was scared about his rival. Kim Seokjin. The another biggest Mafia as well as Jk's dad's enemy.

In a fight with Kim Seokjin, Jk's dad got injured and had to leave Jk forever. But his men were extreme loyal, they took care of Jk very well and now we can see that Jk is the biggest Mafia like his dad.

The reason behind Jk becoming is to take revenge from Kim Seokjin. He wanted to kill Seokjin.

Present:
Jk: Dad today is the day you left me..
Am definitely going to take revenge from them Dad. Don't worry. I will definitely not leave them..

Will Jungkook be able to take revenge? Will he be able to find them out ???