not who i thought?

angie miller is a normal girl, goes to school, have friends and is in love with the one and only harry styles. the teen heartthrob of one direction. she has a sister cassia miller who is a total opposite of angle. wild, outgoing, heartbreaker, flirt, bold. angle envied her sister but no matter what , she was always afraid to open up and let anyone in.

one day they both go the club after much forcing from cassia and guess who they bump into.. yep! harry styles. angle was sure harry was a perfect angel and always imagined him as her guardian angel. he was the only one who could bring smile to her face even when angle never met him. 

but what happens when harry falls for cassie, angie's sister. she is heartbroken but still has a little hope inside her for the best.

harry invited both of them to the tour. what happens when angle discovers that harry can never fall for her. what happens when she starts to open up to another member of the band. he slowly brings her out of shell. he breaks all the walls that angle has ever created and most important what happens when angle guardian angel is not who she thought was? 

read out to find the story of damsel in the distress and her prince charming.. Xxx.