It's Mutual - Lay All Your Love On Me

Cale Barrow had never felt love for a very long time. When he saw Cale Henituse, he just knew he wanted him.

He approached Cale out of curiosity, and eventually fell in love. He wanted to adore and spoil the man, but the oblivious tired lump of red just couldn't see his love, always leaving small scratches on his heart that would always itch for him.

Barrow concealed his feelings fairly well, that even the acting expert like Cale didn't notice. That was, until Barrow saw Cale so close to a certain crown prince and sword master.

He felt jealousy bubbling up, and finally decided to push the relationship onto Cale.
Barrow trapped Cale in his arms against the bed as he narrowed his eyes dangerously during their nightly meeting in Cale's room.

"I wasn't jealous before we met
Now every woman I see is a potential threat"

His eyes darkened at Cale's confused look. The sight of Cale lying on bed between his arms was already enough to turn him on.

"And I'm possessive, it isn't nice
You've heard me saying that smoking was my only vice"

Barrow started snaking his hands into Cale's shirt, making him shudder.

"… But now it isn't true"

His hands slid onto his back, feeling every inch of Cale under him. By then, realization started to seap into Cale's mind.

"Now everything is new
And all I've learned has overturned"

Barrow's hands grabbed hold of Cale's shoulders firmly and looked into his eyes pleadingly.

"I beg of you"

Barrow's hands once again slid around Cale's body, bringing out slight pants. Cale was finally sure. Barrow wanted him.

Cale couldn't do anything but shiver under Barrow's touch. He continued to listen to Barrow's pleas.

"… Don't go wasting your emotion
Lay all your love on me"

Cale moaned softly. Now that he knew Barrow's thoughts, Cale wanted to tell him his in return, what he felt.

"… It was like shooting a sitting duck"
He started. He chuckled slightly at Barrow's dumbstrucked face.

"A little small talk, a smile, and baby I was stuck"

Cale smiled seductively at Barrow, gaining control as he flipped their positions and straddled Barrow's waist.

"I still don't know what you've done with me
A grown-up man should never fall so easily
… I feel a kind of fear"

The lust in his voice was evident. And Barrow was greatly aroused by Cale's alluring tone. He could feel Cale's fingers tracing his body, and slid down, stopped at where his manhood had stood.

"When I don't have you near
Unsatisfied, I skip my pride"

Cale raised his head, showing his white, sinful neck as he lowered himself against Barrow.

"I beg you, dear~"

His hand around Barrow's cock suddenly clenched, squeezing Barrow's erected cock. His eyes stared at him seductively and smirked as he watched him groan in pleasure and pain.

"… Don't go wasting your emotion
Lay all your love on me"

Cale's hand squeezed Barrow's balls, moving his free hand skillfully on Barrow's body, sending waves of pleasure on him.
Barrow had his head thrown back with pleasure as he fisted Cale's hair roughly. His hips stuttered and his pants were quickly stained with his seeds.

He shook as he felt the waves of pleasure, gently caressing Cale's face in adoration.

"Don't go sharing your devotion
Lay all your love on me"

But his expression quickly hardened at Cale's next words.

"… I've had a few little love affairs
They didn't last very long and they've been pretty scarce"

Oh... Barrow thought. Will he be rejected because the redhead still couldn't get over the past?

"I used to think I was sensible
It makes the truth even more incomprehensible
… 'Cause everything is new
And everything is you
And all I've learned has overturned
What can I do?"

Barrow's expression quickly lit up once again. He raised his lowered head abruptly to see Cale looking down at him with a very helpless face.

"So Don't go wasting your emotion
Lay all your love on me"

Cale caressed Barrow's face gently, telling him that he will depend on him from now on.

Of course, Barrow answered his request.

"Don't go sharing your devotion
Lay all your love on me"

He grabbed Cale's waist and pulled him into an embrace, promising his love to him.

… Don't go wasting your emotion
Lay all your love on me

Clothes were left on the floor, pants were filling the room with the two exploring one another.

Don't go sharing your devotion
Lay all your love on me

Moans and grunts took over, the sound of the creaking bedframe and comforting praises that were said by the older redhead would make anyone blush.

Don't go wasting your emotion
Lay all your love on me

The sheets were covered with love, as the two continued chasing their pleasure with rays of sun peaking from the closed curtains.

When it finally ended, the two fell asleep without worry in each other's warmth. Barrow was glad to say the least. He would worry about other things later.