𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲?-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼

I tried opened my eyes but All I heard was Finney shouting my name .Then I was thrown in to a uncomfy bed and then nothing else.When I finally opened my eyes I saw finny beside me . I hugged him immediately and hugged him tight . I said while hugging " Do you think this is the end ?" He said "No we will get out of here , I promise ." We hugged even tighter."I want you to promise that we will stick together until we get out of here okay?"
"I promise , I promise "
We stopped hugging and I looked around with my eyes a little bit .
" How can we get out of he-"
I stopped bc we heard the door was opening , We stayed a little back with scared eyes .
"Well, I think you guys are awake now .. "
Then he fully turned to me
" Oh .. I didnt know that he tooked you too"I looked at finney but he didnt looked at me back.
"By the way , that blackphone over there isnt working since I was a kid so dont even dare try to call someone." He looked at me and said " You know , I dont really like little girls . Girls are silly and dramatic , but you will be staying with us so be a great girl okay?" I said "o-o-oka-a" with teary eyes .
"So Im hea-a-ading out okay?"he said while he was laughing and then locked the door on us . I was frozen and finney was starring at me worried.
"Y/N ? Are you okay?" I couldnt hold my self so I started to cry even harder this time and close my face with my hand.I could tell that finney was looking at me and then he hugged me . I said "Im so scared , Im so scared . I want to get out of here."while I cried louder . He said " Shssss, dont worry . Im scared too. But atleast you are with me Y/N. I looked at him "Finn?Can I take a nap ? Im really tired "
"Me too. " I said to finney before I fall asleep "Goodnight Finn.."
"Goodnight" Then we fell asleep..

(𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 ...)