𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮.. ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ ⁰⁰

『Beginning of the chapter...☆』

3rd pov:
It was late, around 12:00am to be exacts, but for a young composer is never too late to write two or three musical arrangements or just random lyrics to try and see if inspiration pops up...But it looks like it decided not to visit him..Again- In frustration, the young man banged his head on his desk because of months without writing..It made him insane the fact that he hasn't touched his Cello or Piano in weeks, he needed to look for some inspiration...But just as if the universe could hear his internal pain, a notification pops up in his phone, it was an article!

(But wait- It can't be...IS HE REALLY HERE?) He thought.. Said article was informing the arrival of Yūri Katsuki, Y/N's childhood best friend, and love of his life..The moment he was separated from him to go to study, he fell in a deep depression..Yūri was like the comfort he never received in his childhood household...It made him really happy the fact that he finally came back home! (I have to tell maa and papa, they're going to be really happy!!) He mentally said.

As the young male happily skipped downstairs, he was calling his adoptive parents.

"MAA! PAPA! GUESS WHO'S COMING HOME?!" -Said Y/N basically jumping because of the excitement.

"Quien, dear?(Who?)" -Said Sana Yashiido, adoptive mother of Y/N Yashiido. She was a calmed lady, even though she was half Latina..But that didn't meant that she was mean...On the contrary, she was a cinnamon roll.

"Let me guess...Hmmm, Yūri?" -Asked the older man, who was Miko Yashiido, adoptive father of the young male and Sana's husband.

As the boy heard his 'father's' assumption, a red blush quickly painted over his face. "W-well, y-yeah!" Said the tomat- I mean Y/N.-

"Ohhhh, ya veo...You still liking him, don't you mijo?~" Asked Sana with a smirk in her face. She enjoyed torturing her son by teasing him- poor boy.--

"MAA, NO I-I DON'T! HE'S JUST A FRIEND!!" By this point, the poor boy could be even confused by a tomato, he was so red that he could even feel his cheeks burning...Lord have some mercy...-

『 End of the chapter..』

【 A/N: FINALLY, I DECIDED TO START A FREAKING STORY IDEK HOW, BUT YEAH, I DID IT】