chalkie the nerd and her hot period

This was an awesome rp of me and my friend chalk so please grab the popcorn and enjoy.
—————————————————————————

Cynthia stands with the populair girl group in the hallways gossiping as chalkie the nerd with her nerd makeup wannabe enters the school.

"Omg..! Look who it is!" She whispers in Courtney's (her bestfriends) ears. "Look it's that nerd again! HAHAHA!" they both start laughing.

Meanwhile with Chalkie and July (his bestie) they are talking about some special person.
"I hope Jake invites me to the dance tonight.." Chalkie says.

Jake literally starts walking in the school hallways and Chalk immediately pulls on July her clothes as happy as a dog pointing at Jake.

"Omg he's coming to see you!" July tells her.

But.. instead of Jake, cynthia came towards her?!
Cynthia walks over to Chalkie "hey nerd!" And she whispers something in Courtney's ear making them both giggle.

Chalk tries to stand up for herself and says, "Stop it, Cynthia. It's not funny."

Jake sees Cynthia bullying and walks over to the scene. "Hey what's going on?!" He says.

Chalkie becomes a shy uwu bear.

"Umm hum nothing Jakey- i mean jowie- I mean Jake." Chalkie says getting a immediate response from Jake. "Uhm ok heh.."

"Jakey-boo why are you defending this nuisance!" Cynthia says defendingly and looks sad but also mad in the beautiful blue orbs locked eyes that are a little covered by his golden locks making his tiny cute freckles match his face perfectly.

Chalkie whispers in July's eyes: "I think I fucked up.." and Jake seemed to hear it but he pretends he didn't and tells Cynthia without hesitance: "Well why are you bullying?" And Jake locks eyes with Chalkie.

Chalkie quietly says: "d-d-don't worry Jake.. she wasn't." Jake looked away. "Oh ok!!"

"Haha! Hear that ofcourse I wasn't, was just teasing her.. heh nothing to worry about Jakey love." And she looks away from meeting his eyes and flips her hair behind her eyes.

"Ok anyways I have a football game who wants to come watch." Jake asks. "I can't.. I have chess squad and I can't miss it." Chalkie says looking sad.

"Chess..?" Jake curiously says.

"Sorry Jakey! I can't come right now bae I have to take a few selfies with Courtney." Cynthia interrupts them and walks off like a material gworl while blowing kisses at Jake.

"I think I'm going too Jake." Chalkie walks away, tripping and dropping all her stuff into the ground.
Jake quickly walks over to them and when they both lean in to grab it from the ground and bump into eachother.

They both blush and Chalkie stands up with her books, saying: "oh no I'm so goofy.."
Quickly running off.

Cynthia stands infront of the bathroom mirror and twirls her hair and puts of tons of lip gloss while winking towards the mirror and giving out kisses signs with her lips as she and Courtney make a tiktok, and post it hoping jake will notice her.

"Ew! What are YOU doing here!" Courtney and Cynthia say at the same time.

"Sorry I'm just trying to shit." Chalkie says

"By the way u got a spare tampon for me left? I lost mine." Chalkie asks.

"Um.. ew.. at school? What a social disaster this little twink is." Cynthia says while laughing with Courtney.