Chapter 1

Chapter 1

LUCY POV

After Lissana go back to the guild I was ignored by my team and the guild. Wendy, Levy, Gajeel, Mira, Romeo and the exeeds are the only one who noticed and talked to me. "Mira, can you give me strawberry milkshake" I ordered. "Strawberry milkshake coming up" Mira said. "Hey, Lu-Chan" Levy greeted. "Sup, Levy" I greeted back. "Lucy here's your milkshake" Mira said. I get the milkshake and drink it while talking to Levy.

I heard some footsteps coming from behind . I turn my head and saw the team Natsu. "Hey Lucy" Natsu said. Before I said something he interrupted me. "We will kicking you at the team" He said. ME, Levy and Mira widen our eyes. "W-Why? "I asked. "Cause you are weak..." Erza said. "And you are only a replacement for Lissana" Gray finished.'I'm sorry Lucy san'
Wendy mouthed. 'It's Okay Wendy' I mouthed back. "Thanks for everything Team Natsu" I said and went to the Master's office.

I knock at the door and heard "come in my child" inside. I go inside the room. "What do you want my child? " Master asked. "Master I'm gonna quit the guild" I said. "B-But why? " he asked again. "Because I want to get stronger" I said. He remove my Mark in my hand while crying. "Are you coming back? "He asked while crying. "I don't think so" I said. "Your the best Master I ever seen ....Makarov " I said before I leave the office.

I went to the counter and give Levy a lacrima. She was confused why I give her a lacrima. I just wave my hand and she notice my mark was gone. I went to my apartment to tell landlady I was leaving. I decided to go in my old mansion . I was in the train thinking .

After 1 hour I was in the mansion remembering my memories when I was a kid. I hear some footsteps coming from the back. I hide at the tree. There are 11 people who going to the mansion. "Are we there yet? "Asked the Raven haired guy looks like Gray. "Yeah Nee San " said the guy who have glasses. "What are you doing here ? Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Mephisto Pheles"

"Izumo Kamiki"

"Sheimi Moriyama"

"Ryuji Suguro"

"Shima Renzo"

"Konekomaru Miwa"

"Yukio Okumura"

"Shura Kiragakuke"

"Kyle Okumura"

"Rin Okumura"

"Axel Heartfilia"

I widen my eyes when I saw my brother again. (A/N Axel is at the back ) "And you are? " Mephisto asked. "Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia I said. They widen their eyes . "L-Lucy! !!" Brother said and hugged me. "I missed you so much.. ." He said. "I missed you so much Nee San" I said then hugged him back. "Why are you guys here? "I asked.

SHURA POV

"We are here to teach you to learn and control your powers" Yukio said. "What do you mean? "I asked again . Kyle walked to me and hold my hand and now I was surrounded by golden flames? !. "Wha-" I was cut off by Rin. "You are one of us... Your a half demon Lucy" he explained. "We can teach you to control your powers by coming with us" I said. "Sure, I just going to pack" Lucy said. Then we nodded.

-----------------
~At the guild~

LEVY POV

After a few hours when Lucy leave the Fairy Tail without noticing her but only me. Team Natsu arrived at their mission. "Another mission completed!!!!" Natsu yelled. He...he is the one who make Lucy leave the guild. I clench my fist and gritted my teeth. Gajeel notice me glaring at the team Natsu. "Hey, Levy what's your problem? "He asked. Then Mira notice too. "Yeah , what's your problem Levy? "Mira said worried. Then Master walked out to his office. "Levy, I know your sad but please calm down" Master said.

I followed Master's orders I calm down a bit. Mira and Gajeel confused why Master say that. "LISTEN UP BRATS! !!" Master yelled causing everyone stop what are they doing. "LUCY LEAVE THE GUILD " Master yelled once again. Gajeel, Mira, Wendy, Romeo and the exeeds widen their eyes. "Why? "Mira asked. "Because of them.. ." I said while pointing at team Natsu.

"She just admit that she was weak"Natsu said. "LUCY IS NOT WEAK !!!"Mira said turning to Satan Soul. "YOU. ..YOUR THE ONE WHO HURT LUCY'S FEELINGS. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO MAKES ONE OF OUR NAKAMA LEAVE. AND YOU AND YOUR TEAM MAKES OUR PRECIOUS FRIEND/FAMILY LEAVE !!!" I yelled.

They were shocked and remembered the memories when they met Lucy, when they help her and take care of her just like their little sister. Then I just only heard are sniff coming from everyone even team Natsu. I began to cry harder than them. Gajeel started comforting me while he was crying. "We are very sorry Lucy..." I heard team Natsu said while crying.

---------------------

How's the story do you liked it? I'm sorry cause the ending was bad but the next chapter will be happy. Thanks for reading my first story hope you enjoy it. And for the words we have 865 words to this chapter. Bye.

-I_LOVE_ANIME810