My end.

[ Rui's house - 3:21AM]

Tsukasa's POV

I wake up to thunder and I get scared. I curl up in Rui's arms as he wakes up.

" Scared?"

I just whimper and nod

" It's okay i'll cover your ears"

he does what he says and his hands are so warm. I forget about the thunder and feel his love rushing through my body. What did I do to deserve this?

As he drops little kisses on my forehead once In a while I start to fall asleep again. I hate what plan I started because this feels amazing. But all things must come to a end. Even stars...

" TENMA!"

" Rui.."

" WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!"

" w-what do you mean?"

" YOU LITERALLY KISSED AKITO!"

" n-no I didn't YOU MUST BE MISTAKEN!"

I get all scared and nervous. When did I? The problem is I kissed him and Rui is more than furious because of it. I need to fix this before time runs out.

" I DONT KNOW WHAT GOES ON IN YOUR SICK WANNA BE STAR MIND BUT THIS IS THE FAR ACROSS THE LINE!"

" I SWEAR I DIDNT AN AKITO HAS TOYA ANYWAYS!"

" NOT ANYMORE YOU KILLER  NOW IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU!"

" rui please..."

" no i'm leaving bye tenma."

and just like that he walked out the door. I decided to go outside as well. I see kids playing in the streets. But everyone leaves when they see me... what did I do?

" GET OUT OF HERE KILLER!"

" who do you think you are?!"

" go to mental hospital!"

huh? rui called me that too. Who or what did I kill?

" tsukasa what were you thinking? You're sick for killing toya! I wish you never my brother! GO ROT!"

s-saki? I couldn't kill toya never! that wasn't me... who did it?!

I just decide to walk to the local cafe maybe I can get a drink...

" sorry sir but we don't sell to KILLERS!"

why did I expect that. I guess I can't go anywhere.. i'll just go home. I don't know how I could ever do that. I never remember even doing that!

[ Tenma Household - ??? ]

" GET OUT TSUKASA!"

"saki please..."

" NO YOUR SICK! I WONT LET YOU IN HERE!"

she throws a nail at me and it hit my shoulder... ouch. I decide the best way to get a place to stay is the wonder stage if I can get in that is. I'm about to leave when saki locks the door.