' ' Warrior Cats Into The Wild ' '

Warning: Spoilers! Also, Credit From Warrior Cats Wiki!

Into The Wild is the first book in The Prophecies Began arc, formally known as the Original arc. Firepaw is the cat depicted in the center of the actual cover, and the reprinted one. It features Firepaw as the main protagonist and Bluestar and Tigerclaw in the prologue.

Original:

Official Reprint:

Summary: For generations, four Clans of wild cats have shared the forest

Summary: For generations, four Clans of wild cats have shared the forest. When their warrior code is threatened by mysterious deaths, a house cat named Rusty may turn out to be the bravest warrior of them all.

Dedication:

For Billy-who left our Twoleg home to become a Warrior. We still miss him very much. And for Benjamin-his brother who is with him now in StarClan. Special thanks to Kate Cary.

Blurb:

Fire Alone Can Save Our Clan...For generations, four Clans of wild cats have shared the forest according to the laws laid down by their warrior ancestors. But the ThunderClan cats are in grave danger, and the sinister ShadowClan grows stronger every day. Noble warriors are dying - and some deaths are more mysterious than others. During this turmoil appears an ordinary house cat named Rusty... who may turn out to be the bravest warrior of them all.

Detailed Plot Description:

A group of feral cats known as ThunderClan is battling against their rival, Riverclan, by a river for control over a territory called Sunningrocks, to which both Clans had an equal claim. Redtail, Thunderclan's deputy, soon realizes that ThunderClan is badly outnumbered and orders the battle patrol to retreat. Tigerclaw, a ThunderClan warrior, reluctantly follows the order, angered that RiverCla was allowed to win territory so quickly. In the ThunderClan camp, Bluestar, leader of ThunderClan, is trying to seek answers from Starclan, troubled by that night's defeat. At that moment, Spottedleaf the Medicine Cat  of ThunderClan, receives a prophecy from StarClan, echoing to Bluestar that "Fire alone can save our Clan." But Bluestar is confused, for fire is feared by all Clans, until...