Black Diamond.

*Dear Nicki...
The past few years have been hell, but a couple of weeks ago were the worst. I'm really sorry that I almost pulled a trigger on you. Truth is, I knew the Gun was empty. I emptied it before you came home because I was too angry I knew how bad it could turn out. If you don't believe me check the coffee table in the living room. Pull the drawer, Nicki I would Never hurt you like that baby. however, I'm really sorry. Look. I almost lost my mind because I lost you. But I would like for us to start over in a year. If what we have for each other is valuable still, in like a year... After a year of healing and time out and separation, I will be in London. Come after me. Come take me home. Oh, I took my ring. Nicki, I love you, baby. Maybe this separation will help us. If after a year you don't come for me... I will assume is over and therefore will move on with my life. But I hope you come for me because I really love my family so much...PS: is our Anniversary in a few days, happy 13th honey. Kisses.
Love Megan*

After reading out loud. Nicki lifted her watering eyes to Mira. "I'm going to London!" Nicki said.
"Go get your family!" Miranda said. "Thank you, Mira!" Nicki said hugging her. "And for telling me the truth. I'm glad you told me and you fixed it. I'm not mad at you, I understand that you are human. Just promise me this kind of stunt will never happen again"

"I promise. I do, I promise you"

"Unfortunately my wife might fire you and I won't have much to say regarding the matter because she thinks something happened and she isn't a fan of you anymore. But if you find a way to fix that. You can still have your job back because my wife and I will be having another baby in 10, 11 months"

"I would love to keep my job. I hope she forgives me. Well, the last flight is leaving in an hour, what are you still standing here for?"

"Let me get a quick shower," Nicki said rushing away. Miranda smiled. She was relieved that she fixed it and also that she confessed. She felt like herself again.

Following day in England
Cardi bought gifts for Pearl and Aaliyah

"I love my Rolex Cardi thank you. I might just like you for my mom" Pearl said. Cardi smiled and looked a Megan and winked. Megan smiled shaking her head.

"I like my expensive Robot too," Aaliyah said and hugged Cardi. She smiled hugging her back.
They took their gifts and walked out.

"So... Did I impress?" Cardi asked pulling Megan in her body.

Megan smiled. "Actually yes you did. You were amazing" Megan said.

Cardi smiled they kissed.

Knock on the door:
"Let me get that" Megan said. She opened the door. "Hey!" Nicki said.

"Hey!" Megan said.
"I'm here to get my family. And I hope it ain't too late" Nicki said.

"Baby, who's at the door?" Cardi asked.

"My wife!" Megan said looking straight at Nicki.

"Your what now?"
"Come in!" Megan said. Nicki walked in

"Your wife? Why do you keep hiding things from me?"

Nicki looked around. "Beautiful house!" she said. "Thank you. You need something to drink?"

"To be honest with you... I'm exhausted. I will just go check into a hotel. We will talk later?" Nicki asked politely.

Megan nodded. "Hi!" Nicki said to Cardi.

Cardi just looked at her. Nicki curled her lips and walked out.

After she left..
Megan sat Cardi down and explained herself and apologized.