woahhh

I GOT PERMISSION FROM MY FRIEND TO WRITE THIS!!

     Mae is a 20 y/o female that's been awaiting this day for a long time. Ever since she lost her 50/50 on Itto's second banner during July 1st, 2022, she's been saving up her primogems in hopes of finally getting her dream character. And finally, that day has come. She's ready to spend all of her life savings for a C6 Itto.

"Oh Itto, I've been waiting for this day forever! Now our souls can finally be intertwined! I've been scrolling through multiple pictures of you on my Pinterest! I can't wait until you finally come home!" Mae looks at her Itto shrine, smiling at him, before touching his abs on one of the pictures.

"When will it be 5pm? I can't wait any longer! It's only 1pm! Ughh, what can I do to pass time! I know."

Mae opens up Genshin Impact on the latest IPad Pro, as her computer is broken, before looking at her C3 Keqing and groaning, "I've gotten Keqing way too many times, and I barely even use her!" 

She goes to the character gallery, before licking Itto's abs from the screen! "Oh Itto... I'm so excited!" She squeals, unable to contain her excitement, as she'll finally be able to get her dream character after 6 years of waiting!

She looks at her watch. "It's 1:32pm! This is so boring! I don't want to do my commissions, because I want to do it when Itto releases!"

"Wait..."

"The Asia server already has him, and I believe I have an account on that server. Perhaps I should test him out? You know, to see him. I can't contain this!!"

Mae excitedly switches to the Asian server, "I hate how the loading speed always takes so long! All 7 nations, yet my eyes still focused on one character. Arataki Itto... As the #1 Itto Fan, I must get him!

Genshin finally loads, and she quickly looks at the banners. "Oni's Royale." She doesn't even have a singular primogem on the Asian server, making her upset. "Oh well, at least I could test him out, I suppose."

She enters the "Test Run" page, before quickly pressing on the try button!" Once again, the loading takes forever, so she decides to grab a few things.

She grabs her Itto bodypillow, and cuddles it as tightly as possible, before having to let go... "I wish you actually existed," she whined, knowing that he's nothing but a fictional character. 

After what seemed like an eternity of waiting, Mae finally loaded in.

"At least I can see you from the screen. You've always helped me during my toughest times, with your fun and goofy personality. Most importantly, your abs. You've always been my comfort character, and I greatly thank you for that!" Mae looks at Itto from the screen, before deciding to look at his skills.

"I will get all of your constellations. I will triple crown you. I have everything prepared to triple crown you. I have an amazing artifact set dedicated to you. 70 crit rate and 210 crit damage, not even including your weapon, which I'll obviously get. Ah, I'm so excited!" She gets out of the character page, and tests out her beloved Itto.

"Haha, BAM!" Itto summons his bull, known as Ushi. For most of the test run, Mae was more focused on Itto's abs and Ushi, rather than the actual game. "All I want is you," she looks at him from the screen.

"I love you..." Mae looks at him. "I dearly love you."

"I love you too." A voice comes out of nowhere. 

"Was that Itto?" Mae thought to herself, seeming shocked. "It sounded EXACTLY like him." She looked at her screen, but Itto seemed normal. "Nahhh, I was probably hallucinating! Either way, this incident will haunt my thoughts!"

"It's only 2pm! I guess I'll take a nap to let time pass by. Since I was excited by Itto, I was up all night! Now I'm pretty tired! I just hope I don't wake up too late..."

"I guess I'll set an alarm for 4:50pm..."

"Goodnight." She tightly cuddles inside of the abs of her Itto bodypillow. "Love you, Itto!" 

"Morning Sunshine..." 

"Huh? Is that Itto..." Mae thinks to herself.

"Hey, uh... So listen, I'm fresh out of Mora... again." 

"Nevermind... it's just my alarm. I'll get up now. WAIT!? 4:51PM!? THAT'S 9 MINUTES UNTIL ITTO!!!" Mae gets excited, and quickly gets out of bed.

"But hey, who needs some lousy job when we can just go find somewhere fun to hang out! Haha, whaddya say?" Her alarm continues, as she never bothered turning it off...

She quickly rushes to grab her IPad, and heads onto Genshin. By the time she's on it, it's already 4:54PM!

"I NEED TO GET MY RITUAL!!!" Mae exclaims, before looking at her Itto shrine, "I will get you... No matter what... I've been saving for such a long time..."

Time passes by slowly, as she's preparing her ritual. She takes out Gorou and goes to a place full of Onikabutos. She eats Itto's specialty (note: she got it from Itto's birthday gift), before going to the wish page, "1 minute left!? But there's a 2 minute interval between banners, so I gotta wait 3 minutes." She gets excited, looking at her Itto shrine over and over.

The time switches to 4:58pm... the banner goes away. Mae's heart pounding.

The time goes to 4:59pm... Mae's heart pounding faster than ever. Her simping urges have finally come alive.

"IT'S HERE!?" Mae looks at the wish page, and finally sees her beloved Itto, "I love you."

Mae wishes, and it immediately turns GOLD!? Her pity was ZERO! Her heart's pounding. A silhouette appears on the first wish...

A silhouette of...

Keqing...

Unexpectedly, another silhouette appears! Itto! Right on her next wish!

Suddenly out of nowhere. Itto's mouth starts moving from her screen, "I've known you for a long time, Mae. I've seen how many times you've fangirled for me over the screen. I've seen you in the AnimeThon, simping for me. I saw you taking a picture with me. I was watching you. I watched you when you changed clothes. I watched your every move," Itto looks at her from the screen, before suddenly popping out of it. Mae left shocked.

"Oh Mae, if only you knew. If only you knew that I've been watching you. I've always admired your feet, and your nails. I secretly sat on you during the time you were watching that one Minion Movie with your friends, little to your knowledge. I've always been watching you. I'm sorry that Keqing came home... It was an error. But now that we could finally be together," Itto continues.

Mae screams, "I love you so much Itto. I want to lick your hot sweaty abs so badly! Can I do that right now?" Mae excitedly asks, trying to prevent herself from fangirling.

"Of course. You can lick my abs. You can lick my armpits. I'm not stopping you, hottie," Itto looks at Mae with sparkly eyes, reaching his hand out to hers.

Mae immediately goes for his abs, and licks them, enjoying every second of it, "I've always wanted to do this in-real-life! I'm lost for words!" She fangirls.

"Fangirl all you want! The almighty Arataki one-and-oni Itto is here, ready to deliver!" Itto proudly announces, Mae still squealing.

Itto continues... "Anyways. I love you so much, Mae! I've always been watching you! Of course, I have to deliver the love you gave me back to you! You've always believed in me during the toughest times, even on the screen! It's so adorable how I was your comfort character! I found that awesome!"

Itto leans in for a kiss, out of nowhere, shocking Mae, though she goes along with it.

The kiss was long and passionate, not being interrupted by any external material. Their lips shared an amazing bond, though unfortunately, they had to let go, "Itto... you mean this?" He nods... "I love you more than the entire world." She looks at him, before grabbing his face, and kissing him passionately again.

(IDK IF I WANNA CONTINUE THIS, I'LL ASK MAE LMAO)