big booty (smut)

Dominik couldn't keep his hand and eyes of your ass. Neither can you keep your hands off his

Anytime you kiss he goes for your ass and squeezes it while you do the same.

Neither of you can keep your hands off each other's asses.

Before Dominik was going to head out for his match.

His dad was talking about what they're going up against and talk about their strategy.

You walked by them wear a crop top and jeans that hugged your big ass.

Dominik's eyes nearly popped out of his head at the sight of your outfit and he trails down and sees your ass swaying side to side

Rey was trying not to laugh at his son but he lout a snicker. Dominik heard and looked at his father.

"What?" Dominik asked. Rey put his hands up and let out a laugh.

"Nothing son nothing just that you two can't stop teasing each other or keep your hands off each other to." Rey laughed and Dominik blushed red at this.

He vows to get you for wearing such an outfit in front of him.

After the Mysterios finish the match you were walking around and found Dominik's room you gathered your things.

What you didn't notice was there was someone creeping up behind you when you bend over you felt a sharp slap toy your ass.

You yelped and then they threw you on the bed you looked up and saw your boyfriend Dominik

His eyes were dark and sexy looking when his eyes laid on your form.

You smirked at him knowing what you did earlier must of really got him hard.

"What's wrong Dom? Didn't you like your insentive? You asked innocently.

Dominik growled at you

"You love to get my attention with this outfit and you know what that does to me seeing your ass literally popping out." Dominik said

You let out a yelp when he smacked your ass you got wet at the sensation

Dominik proceed to rip your pant off along with your panties.

Then Dominik stood back and turned his back towards you he then pulled down his pants

You looked at his ass and couldn't help but moan by looking at it, it's so round and plump.

He turned around and walked towards you and is on top of you he starts placing his finger on your breast then put his mouth on the other.

You moaned out loud feeling his tongue flick and suck at your nipple he then puts his fingers in your pussy and starts fingering you

"Ah ah ah Dominik please harder" you moaned placing your hands around his neck

Dominik pulled his fingers out and you whimper at the loss of contact.

He flipped you over on your stomach and lined his cock up and started to slide in you gasped and clenched your first into the bedding.

Dominik waited for your signal and you let him know and he started to go faster.

"Ah papi please more! More! I love it so much papi mmmmmm!" You moaned placing your legs around his waist.

Dominik picked up his speed and he started to get sloppy.

"Dom-Dominik! I'm gonna....I'm gonna cum!" You moaned out pulling him close to you.

"You gonna cum for me hmm? You gonna cum for you papi!" Dominik yelled out feeling himself getting closer to his orgasm and so were you

You nodded feverishly and feel your orgasm getting closer and closer.

"You ass is mine all mine you hear me mine to squeeze and slap never show off your ass again" he growled out slapping your ass hard leaving a hand print behind.

You nodded in response and moaned at the slap across your ass.

Dominik pulled out and cums on your stomach and you cum on his cock and you both moaned together and fall beside each other panting

You then creeped your hand down his back and slapped his ass in return he turned his at you and you smile slyly

You both then got cleaned up and got dressed and headed over to his car and head to the hotel to do that again.

A/n: whoooo Dominik has an ass all that cake in the back we all know we want to slap it and watch it jiggle.🥵🤭😏