This a nightmare..

Today August 21, 2022
Sunday

I fucking hate this shit i dont like when my parents are fucking fighting on the phone. I was like crying while hugging my dog. My Mom thinking my Dad is cheating on her and also thinking he was a got a another lady. Got into the HUGE argument on the Fucking phone. Just like what happened in my fucking dream/nightmare. Fuck this.

Some where in Fucking
August 14-18, 2022

Got in to a fucking soccer practice BUT I NOT GOING ANYMORE 😍 i felt SO happy so i hate it i forced myself to do soccer practice and i hate it AND am going to get MATH CLASSES FUCK THIS BRO But am happy ig 😕 oh also going to a new school i hope am dead. Or get bullyed by the teachers (this happened in my old school) and yeah.

OH and i feel really goofy rn cuz of this shit bro my parents forgive them and yeah 😃.

Mom and dad saying that i have big ganny glass and i just dont do anything. Cuz am watching my phone in night time.

Got fucking time out in daycare just for playing with a boy and him telling the teacher that i steal somthing from his hands i dont remembered some.

Mom saying that i that dont have friends because i dont always take a shower and that i smell bad.

Mom comparing me with another people.