seggs

Anne lay down staring at the ceiling with her hands on her stomach. She sighed as she shut her eyes and slowly slid her hands further down. She slowly pulled up her nightgown and placed her hands on her panties. She rubbed her vajayjay through her panties and let out a sigh. Just then there was a gentle knock on the door. She opened her eyes and sat up on her bed. She could see the shadow standing beneath her door and got up. She was a bit hesitant to open the door and it being the wrong person. She was already risking a lot by breaking the rules the manor had set. She put her hand on the doorknob and slowly opened it. She softly smiled in relief to see Victor's red whatever tf that man wears. "come in" she whispered. Victor looked around looking a bit worried and slowly walked in. Anne shut the door slowly behind them making sure to not make much noise and locked it.

Victor turned to look at her but his eyes mostly wandered around the room. "I'm so glad you came" Anne said with a smile. Victor gave her a weak awkward smile blushing a bit. She could tell he was a bit nervous about this but then she thought to herself if he knew the actual reason she had sent him that letter to meet her here. Surely she thought to herself he must've known by the way he was acting and she had stated multiple times in the letter about how badly she wanted to spread his soft plump but small and not too jiggly but not too boney, tender chewy smooth booty cheeks apart and stuff her face between them after all. "well then..." anne said looking up at him. "mm?" victor looked at her as she slowly walked up to him. She giggled awkwardly and put her hands on the slightly taller blondes hips. She leaned in and pressed her lips against his.

Victor blushed and kissed her back as he awkwardly put his arms down and held her by her waist as well. Anne melted into the kiss and slowly moved her hands down onto his asscheeks and gave them a squish. Victor flinched and broke the kiss then looked back down at her and smiled awkwardly. "Ah I'm sorry for my sudden movements" Anne said. She kissed him once more then backed away. "I'm sorry for my...ahem provocative request but, please pull your pants down and bend over the bed." Anne asked in a a very serious dominant high value female alpha tone. Victor got shy but unbuckled his belt and slowly pulled off his pants. "pull your underwear of too please" anne ordered. "Mm.." Victor meekly pulled his victoria's secret panties off and blushed. Anne drooled at the sight of his luxurious small flat ass and rosy pp. Victor slowly bent over Anne's bed as anne crept up towards him. She got on her knees and squeezed his bootycheeks. Victor flinched again and she spread his cheeks apart. Victor buried his face into the sheets in embarrassment. Anne paused and asked him if his ass was clean, victor lifted his head back up to look at her and nodded. Anne then began eating him out as he tried not to squirm and buried his face back into the sheets.

she slurped all around that bootay and back and stuffed her face even further between his shot cheeks. Victor whimpered and arched his back as she grabbed his pp and started giving him a rimjob. "Ah theyre even softer than I'd thought they'd be!" Anne said gleefully. She stopped and looked at the position Victor was in and blushed "wow you'd look even better with lingerie on and a dildo between your cheeks" she said drooling and blushing even harder. Victor stopped bending over and looked at her in silence. Anne cleared her throat "Ahem...again I'm sorry for acting so unladylike..." she said in embarrassment and got up. Victor slowly approached her and placed his hands on her shoulders. Annes heart pounded as he slowly pulled down her nightgown to reveal her soft petite tits. "Sorry...they aren't very uhm...huge and jiggly" Anne said. Victor looked at her and smiled softly as he cupped her tits in his delicate hands. He gave em a lil squish teehee. And then gently pulled on her nipples. Anne blushed looking down at him as he sucked on her boobies. "Eheh...now how's about we get to the penetrating" Anne asked. Victor looked back up at her in silence again. Anne cleared her throat once again "I-I mean the very friendly fun time bonding". She awkwardly pulled off her panties and tossed them aside. She then pressed her body up against Victors and gave him another kiss. Victor wrapped his arms around her kissing back and slowly walked her towards the bed. He didn't want to be too sudden but decided to just gently push her down onto the bed as he pinned her down and they started making out. Anne ran her fingers through his hair making a slurururmckmmawmacchhheemmuuuuugggugugugalllllrssrrrrmmmmmmmmmhhmmmiiiimiiiimiccchhhhhhsmoooooooooooch sound while kissing him. Victor broke the kiss panting looking down at her.

Anne sat up and pulled him onto the bed. She lay down with her head rested on the pillow as she slightly spread her legs. Victor then started eating her pusshay. He gently licked her clittay as she moaned while covering her mouth. He kept sucking and slurping and eating and feasting and devouring her pussy as he fingered her making it harder for her to not moan so loudly. "Oh my mr grantz!" anne moaned as he kept fingering her. He repeatedly fingered her and licked her pusshay until she finally reached her orgasm. She moaned loudly covering her mouth with both hands. Victor sat up on the bed unsure of what he should do next. Anne lay there panting trying to recollect herself. (isn't it like kinda funny how long people have sex that's for like 40 minutes or like masturbate to like have an orgasm that only lasts 1 second). Anne looked up at him and slightly spread her legs again. Victor blushed and slowly grabbed her legs and spread them further apart. "are you sure you want to....?" Victor asked. Anne nodded as they've already gone as far as eating each other out. Victor adjusted himself to her entrance and slowly pushed in. Anne shut her eyes closed as he entered her further deep. Tears formed at the corners of her eyes and she opened them. "A-Ah I'm sorry...is it too much...? w-would you like me to stop?" Victor asked concerned. "No no...it's just I haven't done it in a while..." Anne said. Victor held her hand against the sheets and leaned in to kiss her soft lips again. Anne smiled softly and blushed.

As Victor pinned her down he slowly pulled out of her then pushed back in. Anne sighed and shut her eyes against as she felt him deep inside her teehee. Victor thrusted slowly as he leaned in to kiss her again. Anne held onto him and kissed him deeply with passion as he continued to slowly thrusted into her. "Oh Victor" Anne gasped as she wrapped her legs around his back. Victor kissed her neck and kept thrusting into her as she moaned beneath him. It went on slowly for more minutes or whatev. Victor started to pick up his pace moving in n out of her as she tried to keep quiet so the others wouldn't hear. He moaned softly and buried his face in her shoulder as he moved his hips and thrusted into her faster. Anne held onto him tightly as she was being fucked vigorously and moaned loudly. "OHHH FUCK YES I BEG OF THOU TO FUCKETH ME HARDER DEAR HEAVENS" (idk how tf they used to talk while being penetrated back then in their timeline in like the 18s something I think okay? im trying my best) she yelled out. Victor was taken aback by her choice of words but kept thrusting into her. "Anne...the...the others are gonna hear you..." he warned her. At this point Anne didn't care the d was getting too bomb and they had already been making so much noise with the headboard banging against the wall, the creaking off the bed, and the skin slapping plus moans. Victor quietly hushed her as he pulled out of her and got a random pair of her socks and put them behind the headboard. He slowly pushed back into her. Anne wrapped her legs around his back again and pulled him closer pushing him all the way in. She gripped onto the bed sheets as he began fucking her again. He breathed heavily as he looked into her eyes. He leaned in and kissed her again as he still thrusted into her passionately. Anne's breathing started getting louder as he pounded into her.

She expected him to be more submissive (which he totally is you cannot tell me he doesn't like being dominated but huge big tiddy taller bigger babes on saturday afternoons and getting pegged after his balls r dry.) and shy when having sex since he was doing it with a high value alpha female like herself after all. But she still enjoyed being fucked slowly and roughly with passion. He sat up and placed her legs over his shoulders as he rubbed her clittay. Anne gasped and covered her mouth as she started having an intense orgasm. Victor continued to thrust into her until he pulled out and cummed all over her stomach as he moaned. He grabbed a tissue and cleaned her up. He looked back at Anne who was catching her breathe and smiled as he got on top of her and kissed her again. He put back on his underwear and pants after cleaning himself off and headed towards the door. "why can't you stay here just for tonight" Anne asked disappointed. "I-I'm sorry but I have to stay in my room to take care of Wick" Victor said. He opened the door but before he could walk out he saw aesop who had been listening in on them and masturbating against the wall. "I...I uh... I can explain." Aesop said. Victor slowly closed the door and locked it. "On second thought...I'll stay here with you Mrs Lester..."