Chapter 12

Blake and Liam carried Fallon back to a chair and formed a circle, Khalil prepared the cameras to film just in case something might come up, As everyone sat on the chair Blake asked Lucy if how would they be able to come with her.

Lu: Well for starters we need you two to sit beside me while Ed is going to inject you with some sleeping serum so that you can relax and easily be asleep and since we're holding hands as I open the connection to the other world I can easily pull you through it.

L: Then what?

Lu: Then we find Fallon but as I told you never lose sight of me, the other world is full of spirits, you could easily be lost and be trapped, We're already saving one soul, let's not make it two.

S: No kidding.

Ed: Okay everyone ready?

B: Can't we bring something to protect us you know besides Lucy?

Ed: You're going by spiritual forms, not physical anything material you try to hold would stay behind.

L: Well what about our bodies if our soul is going to separate our physical form wouldn't any spirits inhabit them?

Ed: No cuz you'll be wearing this. (He gave them two rosaries) As long as it stays on your body no entity can enter your body, now any more questions, or can we start?

L:  Yeah no go ahead.

Edward first Stuck a needle at Blake giving him a small amount of sleeping serum, Then Liam with the same amount of serum, and after that, he returned back to his seat and they just waited for the two to fall asleep before Lucy starts.

Blake was on the left side of Lucy while Liam was on her right side, they place Fallon in the middle of Liam, and Edward and Sam sat beside him while Khalil sat in between Sam and Blake. 

As they notice Blake's and Liam's heads drop Lucy closed her eyes and began to connect to the other world as she fully relaxes the only sound she could her constant breathing, the three were now knocked out.

Lucy opened her eyes and carefully observe her environment as she tighten her both hands and called Blake and Liam, as she turn to look at her side the two were seating beside her in the same position when they before they came to the other world, they were still holding her hands and they're eyes are still close, Lucy lightly nudges the two so that they could wake up already.

" Blake, Liam, hey..."

The two furrowed their eyes before opening them. As their vision became clear they saw the others in the same position when they started but everyone had their heads down and the place was pitch black nothing to see besides the group and the candles that surrounded them.

B: Is this...

L: The other world? ( Liam continued Blake's statement)

Lu: Yeah... 

As Liam turn to look at everyone he notice that the chair beside him was empty.

L: H-hey where's Fallon? she was just sitting beside me.

Lu: No, not in here, this is a spiritual world remember only our soul can be seen here.

L: Oh...

B: So where can we find Fallon?

L: We need to find the bride first before we can find Fallon.

L: Okay... 

B: Do we still need to hold hands?

Lu: No but I told you as we walk never lose sight of me. ( The two both nodded their heads )

Lucy was the first to stand up then Liam and Blake, they began to walk but as they walked their surroundings began to change the two couldn't see their groups anymore. the vibe of the place was heavy as if someone was clinging on their back and the place was so cold making their breath visible in the air. 

As the two followed Lucy they began to wonder to an old wooden forest, the trees were so tall that it was covering the sky making it harder to see any path but they still continued to walk, and as they kept going the three could hear all different voices and sound, like terrified scream, loud whimpering, or voices that are begging for help. As they continue their journey they encountered a lost spirit, it was a little girl wearing a dirty off-white top with a pink skirt and school shoes, she was holding a stuffed teddy bear and was soaking wet, her skin was blue-greenish and her pupils were already white, she was just standing there staring at Blake and Liam "the spirits here are not, all the same, some are evil, some are lost and some are just victims by some cruel, sick people... C'mon we need to keep moving" Lucy said to the two as they passed a large lake. when they continued their trail they keep on passing some trees, where Liam saw a man sitting alone on a log facing the other side of the forest, it was dark but Liam can still see the man's neck, it was crocked, Liam kept looking at the man as he wondered why was he sitting there, when he finally notices that the man's jaw was cut off and both legs were ripped apart, his tongue was still moving down on his neck while the blood keep squirting from his limbs. Liam gags at the image of the man and quickly ran near Lucy. "H-How far is the bride?" He questions Lucy. " Not sure but don't worry as long as you don't talk or come near to those spirits you'll be fine," she assured him. 

On the other hand, Blake kept walking beside the two when he noticed a woman on the ground, she was hugging her knees and sobbing quietly, by the looks of it Blake noticed she was dirty and naked, he also saw the small pool of blood was underneath her, it was clear to him how the woman got there and he felt sympathy for the woman's spirit, as he turns back his gaze to the two people his with, he realizes he was being left behind so he quickly jog to the two.

"I told you never to lose sight of me!" Lucy said slightly pissed while Blake just replied "I'm sorry " and they just keep walking. When they finally reach the end of the forest they spotted an old cabin, as the three stop to look at it they all saw the bride through the upstairs window looking down at them. " We found her" Lucy stated and started to step forward to the cabin, making the two follow.

Hey guys, so the three already found the bride, what do you think will happen next?  please don't forget to vote if you like this chapter.