-𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴

explanations

the very first mazing series i published was 'into the caratland'. it's a mixture of fantasy and fanfiction. I've been wondering which series i should publish next cause i prepared a few so, i made this poll to make you guys choose which one i should publish first. 

comment which story you find interesting or the story you look forward to read. 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   ☆ °・・:*:・。,★・:*:・゚☆

choices

✧ magic shop "this door will be waiting, just keep believing" - with bts. a story where a girl entered a door to a bookshop not knowing it was secretly a door to a strange yet wonderful place where she will meet seven guys who will make her realize who she is, who will give her comfort and bring her back to her senses. / inspired by bts songs; we are bulletproof: the eternal, magic shop, mikrokosmos and whalien 52.

✧ the b-zone / the boy's zone - with the boyz. a story in which the eleven boys are the last living boys on earth, they were taken by The Man In Charge. he took all the boys and killed their parents and family, the world turned into a world where men ruled. but there was only one girl who survived and is ready to fight anyone just to survive. The Man In Charge wants the last eleven boys to fight against the last living girl on earth but what will they all be like in the end? / inspired by the boyz song/ music video; maverick and inspired by the movie; hunger games and squid game. 

✧ moaville "let's run till tomorrow and get lost together." - with tomorrow x together. a story where the five boys planned to run away together from their school and ended up running away with a girl, they never expected to be joining them. as they ran away with the car of soobin's dad, they bumped into a huge tree leading to a forest. they ended up walking through that forest and saw an old wooden door, not having a clue why it was there, they opened the door that led them to a place just like a dream. their one and only dream. / inspired by txt song/ music videos; blue hour, run away and way home. 

✧ youniverse "there's only planet YOU in MY YOUniverse." - with pentagon. wherein, nine boys lived in a far universe. having only one planet in that universe, the nine boys lived together. one day, a girl found her way to that universe by unexpectedly after crashing her spaceship which she used to travel from each universe and galaxy. is there a possibility that she could go back to her universe or is she forever gonna stay with the nine boys she met in that universe? / suddenly came into my mind. 

✧ star:fantasy / the 9 realms - with sf9. wherein, nine princes who live in 9 different realms meet at the only and last star in the universe after their worlds got destroyed. they traveled through the whole universe and different timezones finally finding each other in a star called 'fantasy'. as they meet the princess in that star. where did everything go wrong and how did it all started? / suddenly came into my mind. 

you can choose two-three or you can also choose only one if you prefer that one than the rest.