11-20

[ Note: Cultivation and other aspects like space would unravel till chapter 35. Please be patient. The protagonist has the best but worst lick in some cases. You'll understand gradually. ]

Chapter 11 Snake, Insect, Mouse and Ant Attack

   Library.

   Apart from Ye Feiran's breathing, there was only the sound of the book turning pages.

  Ye Great Wall looked into the library from time to time, and saw Ye Feiran's books constantly turning pages, his mood was particularly complicated.

Even if Miss    has changed, you can't read like this!

   As night fell, Ye Feiran finally walked out of the library.

   She stretched her waist greatly, her beautiful eyes looked at Ye Changcheng, who was playing chess gracefully, and walked over.

   Ye Changcheng stroked Bai Huahua's beard and asked with a smile, "Miss, what did you see in the library today?"

   Ye Feiran glanced at him, dropped a child, and replied, "In addition to books, what else can you see in the library? Could it be that there is a beautiful man hidden in the library?"

   "Cough cough" Ye Changcheng coughed lightly and said helplessly, "What is a beautiful man not a beautiful man? Miss, how can you talk like this?"

   Ye Feiran smiled and reminded, "It's your turn."

   Ye Changcheng was stunned for a moment, and as she saw the chessboard, a flash of surprise flashed in her eyes, "Miss, so you know how to play chess! What a wonderful move!"

   After Ye Feiran and Ye Changcheng finished playing a game of chess, they stretched out their hands and flicked their robes, turned around and left.

   "Miss, I wonder if you are willing to play chess with me, a lonely old man tomorrow?" Ye Changcheng asked quickly, with a look of anticipation in his eyes.

   It's rare to meet a person with superb chess skills, and he can't stand it!

   The corners of Ye Feiran's lips twitched into an indiscernible arc, and without turning her head, she said, "Look at Miss Ben's mood. But if you tell my grandfather about going out, maybe I'll be in a good mood."

   "Forget it, the old man should play chess by himself!"

   Ye Great Wall waved his hand and walked into the library.

   Ye Feiran glanced back at him, raised her eyebrows slightly, and went back to Fenghua Pavilion.

  Chunlan and Qiuju work separately, one prepares dinner and the other prepares hot water for bathing.

  After taking a bath, Ye Feiran glanced at Chunlan and Qiuju who were waiting outside, and said, "Go down! I'm resting."

   Chunlan and Qiu Ju looked at each other and left Fenghua Pavilion quietly.

   After a while, Ye Feiran changed into a night clothes, jumped on the roof like a cat, and left Ye Mansion quietly.

  The four-leaf clover resting on the oleander saw Ye Feiran leaving, and quickly turned into a green shadow and chased after him.

After    left Ye Mansion, Ye Feiran bought a black gauze hat and put it on, and went straight to the blacksmith shop.

   Walking into the blacksmith shop, the sound of hammering iron came into my ears, and the surrounding temperature also increased a lot.