~One~

Willows pov

And I changed things a bit, Aaron is not a werewolf, he's full wolf, and his name is Shadow(: and no one plays Willow just use your imagination :p

Well, he didn't actually speak, but it was like mind link.

I was frozen in place as he spoke, my mind telling me to run, but I just couldn't.

Willow, isn't it? Don't be scared. Holy shit it new my name. I'm here to help, please calm down. "Y-your a w-wol-f" I stuttered. I know. He made a noise that sounded like a chuckle. "What d-do you want to h-help me wi-with?" I was shaking by now. Willow, he stoped as if he was thinking I know this is hard to believe, but your part of a prophecy... "what, I Don't get it?" I don't know how to explain, but we know everything, and you need to come will me, now.

"What? Who's We? And why do I need to come with you?" I almost screamed. He huffed. Look, you'll see who 'we' is when we get their, and trust me, by the way, The names Shadow. "I don't know, can I really trust you, your a fucking wolf for crying out loud!" Come on Willow, you can trust me! Please we have to go, you don't want to go to that school do you? "Of course not!" I scoffed. "This is just so unreal, I would ask for some time to think but-" Their is no time! Just come on! I could tell he was getting annoyed. "Okay... lead the way"

He gave me a slight nod and started walking in the other direction. I look back at my house. I can't fucking believe this is happening.

----

Aye! I updated finally lol, hope you liked it. But ik it sucks

Comment Vote plz ilyasm!!