000 - intro

hello everyone!

welcome to this one shots collection for sookai! i'll be posting all kinds of one shots, fluff, smut, angst, etc.

this will be a bottom kai collection, i only write bottom kai, so please do not expect or ask for otherwise :) i am willing to write anything tbh and this will probably be full of kinks and stuff like that.

i am willing to take requests if you have any, just leave me a comment with your request and i'll try to take them into consideration and attempt to write it!

OKAY! This is fanfiction therefore anything i write, please don't take it to heart, not only because someone writes something does it make it real. also a quick reminder to please be safe while reading! there will be tags added at the top of every posted oneshot so make sure to take note of them, just in case any of you have any triggers or are uncomfortable with something i might have written. your comfort and saftey is the most important so if you find something you dont like or you think might be triggering for you, don't read it!

besides that, updates for this will be slow and sporadic due to my job and irl stuff, also sometimes i just procrastinate and it will take me a few days to write and post a oneshot. (it also depends on the length of the fic)

if you would like to request something, please follow these guidelines:

prompt: your request, be as descriptive as u want
kinks: if you want any included

thank you for reading all this, hope you enjoy what i put out for you all! happy reading ♥️