26

Bashar Jackson
Pov:

Man it feels good today day sharkyra becomes a Jackson got everybody down here early to get ready cause shit nigga not going be late to his own wedding.

"Mike why hell got all that glitter on u"My pops said laughing with his friend.

"This new trend seen on ig"He said his whole suit was with glitter.

"Dumbass fool"Dread says smacking him.

"Bye just mad kyra told me I look good"He said taking pictures.

"Nigga she lied"I said putting on my blue suit jacket.

"Son out here fresh"Kyra pops said why he lined up.

"Nah when was me your mamas wedding she fought her sister"Pops told me.

"Why"I said.

"She slept with her ex"He said.

"Two more minutes"The planner said.

Few minutes-

The place was packed with family qe just waiting for the song to hit kyra choose Endless Love that was our song during valentine times day then the music started everyone stand seen kyra with sexy gold dress her father had tear in his eyes the mad  hit right to me.

"Who giving this woman hand marriage away"The pastor said.

"Me"He father said.

"Today we came out see two people in love who hold each other even when problems was bad but God held them together like no other in the world world"Pastor said.

"Kyra love you forever cause hold man down for so long even when push you away in high school I didn't want hurt someone with big heart and now we here with a child in all..."I said then she said her vows

"Bashar Jackson would take this woman to be your wife to live together with her in the coventant of marriage?Will you love her comfort her honor keep her in sickness and in health..."Pastor said.

"I will"I said.

*skipped some parts we don't need all that.

Sharkyra Kakes
Pov:

I had all the friends with me we getting ready but had Amir he didn't want leave me he got so big he such quiet baby but mugging people.

"Girl dress looks so go on u"My cousin says.

"Thank you"I said hugging her.

"Ma ma"Amir moved her from me.

"Boy"Mama smokes laughed.

Finally got to the wedding my father started crying seeing me in the dress he held my hand as we walked down to Bashar who looked at.

"Bashar I happy to marry man who saved me alot during my life told me didn't care what people said about us got a little boy that  look just like u in all"I said.

Sharkyra Love would take this man to be your husband to live together with him in the coventant of marriage?Will you love him comfort him on or keep him in sickness and in health..."Pastor said.

"Yes"I said.

The pastor kept going then we put our rings on each other the boys hyped up the ring gaved Shar in was heavy as hell mines was big to.We dance all night with family.

We dance all night with family

(Ezra Amir Jackson)

"Papa be nice"I said he was pulling my lil cousin hair she tried lick the cake.

The end...