The door frame

( BTW: you are the main character in all of these so like, yeah deal with it)

You awoke to your normal routine, get up make the bed, brush you're  teeth shower, change and eat breakfast, in the middle of eating however you noticed somthing off putting about your door, it wasn't anything extremely noticeable, it still bothered you heavily none the less.

Standing up you walked to it, you had a bitter expression implanted on your face, like somehow a door just called you a slur or somthing, finally reaching it you ran you fingers over the old wood, the door had been here sense the early 1940s, so she was a bit old.

As you kept running your fingers over it, you noticed somthing, the wood felt chipped somehow, but you barley ever went into the guest room, cause well it was a guest room, you walked inside of the room, looking around you looked like you where looking for somthing extremely important.

walking in felt, wrong like you where walking in on somthing you shouldn't have, like someone changing or sleeping, it felt like you where a stranger in your own home, and you hated it a chill ran down your spine, you turned around thinking somebody was there but nobody was.

You quickly walked out hoping that would be the end, but it wasn't, days went by where you would skip certain things, and just look at the doorframe, trying to see if you could spot something wrong.

But you never could, the door was, brown and stainless, the wood was bumpy but wasn't rugged, what was it? 

Nothing you did helped, you constantly touched it, watched but nothing happened, but you knew somthing was off about that single door, was it a crack, a smell?

Nothing, you once called a friend, and asked them to look at the door for you, but nothing was wrong to them, where they blind? 

You saw the imperfections like somehow you had magic glasses, it was so clear to see, but you couldn't be specific about it, nobody who looked at it saw anything out of the ordinary, this pissed you off more, you tried many times to take pictures, and show them but they where fine.

Not a stain, not a crack, not a single imperfection in sight, was it being to perfect that bothered you, no that's stupid you tried to make everything in your life perfect it was a must for you. 

Then why was it so bothersome, it looked like a door acted like a door, smelt like a door tasted like a door, you just got curious one day and tasted it, so that's how you knew, but anyways , the bumps had disappeared by then, from how much you opened and shut the door, to check the sound over and over.

Nothing, absolutely nothing, that just made it more perfect, no bumps, no cracks, nothing, was it the room that bothered you, no for everyday sense the day you noticed you took more care of it.

The room was perfect, it smelt like  lemons so it wasn't the smell, it wasn't the wallpaper, it wasn't the walls, what was it, the blanket was folded in a perfect angle, the covers where flat, the pillows where fluffy and also at a perfect angle.

You tried leaving the house, but you're mind always thought about it, in your sleep it was only the door, every time you walked by it, you froze why was a door so odd, it matched the walls it fit neatly with everything.