chapter three.

sorry for spelling errors

a month later

la'voni pov.

i'm glad to say that me and markeith are no longer together!

i can't believe i let a nigga do me dirty, that shit don't sit right wimme.

but on the other hand.. jordan been getting real touchy lately, like boy i'll put it on you real quick..

but anyways, i was at the grocery store shopping with jordan.

'do you know what you wanna eat tonight? since i'm staying with you tonight.' i asked jordan.

"yeah ik what i wanna eat.." he said rubbing his hands together.

'okay and that is?' i said looking up at him.

"i wanna eat you, but you ain't letting me." he said making my eyes widen.

'jordan be for real now.' i said laughing a lil.

but he stared at me, looking dead ass.

'uh.. i'll think about that, but what do you really wanna eat for dinner?' i said putting some chips in the cart.

"we should eat nachos, that sounds good." he said and i agreed.

as we continued our shopping, a random girl approached to jordan.

"hey jordan! it's been a while since we last talked." she said battling her lashes.

girl..

jordan looked at me then backed at her.

"oh wassuh destiny." jordan said smiling.

she looked at me up and down before speaking to jordan again.

they was laughing and shit, and i felt my blood boil.

i didn't say anything because me and jordan ain't together, so what's the point?

"here's my number if you had forgot it.' she said handing him a piece a paper, with her number on it.

i walked away from jordan, pushing the cart. now i was ready to go home.

"la'voni." i heard jordan say.

but i ignored him, and kept walking.

he caught up with me and grabbed my arm, but i yanked it away from him.

"la'voni-"

'dont la'voni me! go back to that little bitch of yours.' i rolled my eyes.

"i'm sorry she was an old friend of mine!"

'are you sure she was an old friend of yours? it seems more than that.' i huffed.

"yes i swear on my soul, we were nothing more than that! i tossed the paper she gave me on the floor." he said.

he sounded so serious, so i calmed down.

'i'm sorry jordan.' i said as my eyes watered.

he kissed my forehead and wiped away my tears.

"i promise your the only girl i want, you don't got nun to worry about ight?" he said and i nodded.

we got finished shopping and went into the line.

'i lowkey feel like milana and ja are dating.' i laughed.

"maybe but they do be arguing like they siblings tho." he chuckled.