herbling moment / scenario

sf finds out 'erb is gay
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sea Fairy wondered about Herb and Sparkling's "friendship". They clearly liked each other. You'd have to be as blind as a bat to not see the ✨fruitiness they both had for each other.

Sea Fairy wouldn't hold it against her son, she was a hardcore simp for Moonlight. She even found the relationship a bit cute.

One day, Herb decided to announce the relationship to his mother. He and Sparkling have already announced their relationship to the rest of the juice bar regulars, they have lots of support from them. They have decided that there was no harm in breaking the news to Sea Fairy.

Herb walked up to the house Sea Fairy was staying in. Sea Fairy had rented a beautiful beach house set right next to the shore. It was a pretty spectacular view at night. He knocked on the door.

Herb nervously waited at the door. He was unsure wether she would accept their relationship. The plant-haired cookie was quite confident, he knew of Sea Fairy's wishes to be with the woman on the space rock. His thinking is suddenly interrupted by the door swinging open.

"Why, hello there, dear!" The elemental stood at the door, a small smile on her face.

"Hi, mom, may I come in?" Herb requested.

"Ofc!!!" Sea Fairy said cheerfully.

Herb sat on a sofa in the living room, Sea Fairy sat next to him.

"What brings you here?" Sea Fairy questioned.

Herb smiled. "Well, I- just wanted to say, uh-" Sea Fairy seemed more intrigued.

"About me and Sparkling, I-I just wanted to announce that we are dating!" Herb spat out.

An awkward silence filled the room. Herb felt like shriveling up.

Sea Fairy grinned. "I'm glad my plant found himself a relationship."

Herb felt a wave of relief come over him. He could finally relax now.

The mother and son conversed for a while, then finally it was time for Herb to leave.

"I wish you and Sparkling great luck in your relationship." Sea Fairy stated.

"Thank you," Herb replied. "I will meet you again later, maybe introduce you to Sparkling?"

"I would like that." Sea Fairy said. "Goodbye, my sapling!"

"Bye, mom!" Herb closed the door behind him.

Herb still had pretty much the whole kingdom to announce the relationship to, but Herb felt a sense of pride knowing that Sea Fairy accepted him for who he was.

the end
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i did a lil too much
thx Clara1797976 for the idea
sry if it wasn't what u had in mind 😭🗿
430 words ig
bye