1

"When you love somebody, you love their all. You don't love them because they are perfect; you love them because they are not. You don't love them because they are successful , flawless, or any of those things; you love them because they are broke, they are flawed, they are compromised. And you don't love them because they love you; you love them because you know that they deserve to be loved."

Frank was on the pulpit. He was a pastor. And currently, he is lecturing the people of all they need to know about love. Sounds crazy, knowing that Frank doesn't have a wife. But of course, he did fall in love once (didn't end up the way he planned, but he moved on), and he knows what love can do to people. He have been a believer of it since he was a child; watching his mom and dad sway in the middle of the night with Bee Gees' songs blasting on the radio. This was love to him. Perfect. Surreal.

"For you see folks.." he continues. "Love is not selfish. You may be wondering where I'm getting all of these, but uhm.. yes, I fell in love.. with a woman, of course." everybody laughed and when it subsided, "hindi ito pang-teleserye kasi siya ang.... nang-iwan... para sa iba. Yes, I was hurt. So much. I tried to move on and live my life. I tried so hard. Pero itong si ex, bigla na namang sumulpot." Laughter again. "One day, she approached me, dito sa mismong lugar na ito, and she asked for my forgiveness. Of course, I still feel something for her; it's still there, but it's not the love we had before. It's more of the friend-to-a-friend love. And that love, being as unselfish as it could get, lead me to forgiveness. And as the years passed, I finally learned to forget. The memories we had are still here *points his temple*, but it's not here anymore. *points his heart* And dahil sa nangyaring 'yun, natuto akong magsimula muli." he smiles, and everybody does too. "Para akong newborn child. I'm refreshed by love. I'm cleaned by love. All the hatred are now gone. And now, I can say, that I can fully love again. No more holdbacks."

The applause only gets louder as he steps out of the pulpit. He mouthed thank you, waved, and immediately made his way to the lobby of the auditorium. And there they were- his group of "repapips" (Lito or Tolits, Sonny, Eddie, Nelson and Garry), all in the verge of tears.

"Mga pa-----" He was surprised to see them all near to crying. "Oh, anong nangyari sa inyo?" Feeling a bit worried for them.

"Wala. Gago ka! Paiiyakin mo pa kami." Laughing while making their way to their "kapare". It was the nickname they gave him, combining the word kapre (because he was the tallest of them all) and pare.

"Talaga ba? Ang mga kaibigan kong matatapang, mga macho, at ang lalaking tao naiyak dahil sa lovestory ko?" they laughed, releasing all the heaviness they felt awhile ago.

"Alam mo kapare, nakakatuwa naman talaga love story mo, eh. At siyempre, mas nakakatuwa kung paano ka nabago nito." Garry said, making Frank smile a little.

He shakes his head. "Alam mo pare, gutom lang 'yan. Oo na, sige na, libre ko. Alam ko namang 'yan lang gusto nyo, eh!"

---------------

HI GUYS!! So, how was the first chap? Tell me if I should continue, or just delete this story. Sorry for the typos, wrong grammar, and everything. Hope ya'll understand. 💋