🖤 black rainbows 🌈

----------
Simon and Stella planned to go on a date on the beach tonight. He was putting food and drinks in a basket, but all while he was doing so he couldn't wipe that ridiculous smile of his face. He absolutely loved Stella.
As they headed to the beach, it began to rain.
"Oh. Thats no fun." Simon said, looking up at the clouds above and frowning.
"No way- I love rain! Sometimes there's a rainbow, but it's not often." She said, as she sat on the pavement next to the beach. "We can just sit here, the sand might get soggy." Simon sat and grabbed a drink out of the bag, watching Stella wait patiently for a rainbow.

A few minutes later, it had stopped raining. The sun had been shining, and suddenly a rainbow appeared. Stella almost screamed and pointed at the rainbow.
"Look Si! A rainbow! You know, those are like pathways. For the afterlife. One side leads to heaven..I hope I go there when I die. I want to see my dog." She smiled as another rainbow lightly came into view.
"Oh. My. God. Simon. LOOK!"
Simon's head flipped toward the now double rainbow, and with a mouth full of cookies, laughed in disbelief.
"Where did THAT come from?" He said, looking at her. She smiled.
"I don't know, but it's so pretty. Maybe since that arch is reversed, someone's coming back."
Simon stared at the rainbows and suddenly remembered his cousin.
"Oh shoot! I forgot my cousin was in Hawaii!"
Stella gasped.
"What's their name? I might know them!"
"Aoi Hana? Shes like 20 or something."
"I do know her! She's like- My best friend! Lets go to her house!"
----------