The Question

Marvin lying next to his wife Trina. He was wide awake. He couldn't understand why everyone else was so in love with their wife but he wasn't he couldn't love her as much as he wanted to. He even tried cheating on her with other women but he felt nothing. They probably wouldn't have gotten married if Trina didn't fall pregnant with Jason. It was sad to say but Marvin didn't want to have a son he only wanted to see his face in Jasons. Marvin didn't liking having sex with his wife it wasn't something that he wanted to do but what he had to do. Eventually he told her that he had 2 STDs so she wouldn't ask any questions. He laid there blankly as far away from Trina as possible just thinking.

'Marv your still awake'

Marvin inched slightly further away from Trina thinking about everything, even how he tried to force himself to have a crush on his teacher Ms Goldberg. Eventually he got too deep into his thoughts and fell asleep.

Marvin jumped out thinking he slept in he glanced at his watch 6:34 he had sleep in 1 hour and 34 minutes he quietly got out of bed trying to not wake up Trina he ran to the bathroom to get ready for the day while contemplating why he slept in he started to think about the question again  and made sure to leave before Trina and Jason woke like he did every morning. 7:27 in the car on the way to work the question came over Marvin's mind once again 'why am I not attracted to my wife' he tried to ignore the question so he turned his radio up as far as it could go to block out voices in his head . 8:43 at work early like always he was hoping that once he started working he would forget the question.